Need advice

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, May 15, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

3more: Recently a former girlfriend called out of the blue to ask me if I was interested in a threesome (M-F-M) with her husband. Considering my ex was hot, I agreed to take part. She said that her husband wanted to watch her with another man and she assured me that there would be no problem with jealousy and things would go as far as I would let them.

About a week later we got together at their place. Things got started rather slowly. If it were Jr. High maybe second base. As Gina (ex) began to get more serious I noticed that her husband (Evan) was having a tough time getting all the way hard. When my dick finally made an appearance I heard him gasp. Immediately his dick was standing straight up and he was working it rather quickly. Gina proceeded to give me a rather slow and wet blowjob. I was beginning to get swept up in the moment and began offering her more of my dick. She did a good job of accommodating me, going so far as to attempt to take my entire dick into her mouth, something she couldn’t do when we were dating, but I respected the effort.

At some point I laid back and let her do her thing. After a few more minutes of her enthusiastic bj, Evan joined us on the bed and began helping Gina. At first I was taken aback, but as he took more of an active roll, I must say that it felt rather good. I have heard that men give the best blowjobs and her man was not disappointing me at all. I came a few minutes later. Gina and Evan kept me hard. I moved on top of Gina and began to give her a serious pounding. She was still the incredible fuck that she had always been. We kept at it for the rest of the night and had a great time. But that is not the problem.

The next weekend Evan called me and asked if we could get together that night. Always down for a good time I said sure. When I got to their house, Gina was nowhere to be found. It was just Evan and I. He raved about my dick and asked if he could entertain me. I don’t consider myself gay or even bi but remembering his great mouth work I agreed. Evan proceeded to give me the best blowjob ever. I was in heaven. We have gotten together a couple of times in various pairing: Gina and me; Evan and me; and the three of us all together. I love fucking Gina and Evan has dropped hints that he would like to have me break him in, which is not high on my list of things to do. The problem is I don’t quite how to handle having an affair with a married couple. Has this happened to others and can you all offer me some advice?

2. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

I've also has a long-term threesome with a couple. The important thing is that each person respects the others' limits. If you're not interested in certain activities with him (or her), then say so. It's not the suggestion of trying something new that's a problem. After all, it's a pretty experimental situation. It's the insistence of trying something that someone doesn't want to do that would be an issue. If you tell him that you aren't interested in more from him than getting oral, then he should back off. If anyone sets new limits or changes their minds, that has to be respected.

As you're finding out, the variety of a threesome is pretty fun. But compared to sex between a couple, there's more likes and dislikes, an extra personality that has to be compatible, an extra set of emotions that can flare up, an extra ego that can be bruised.

3. txquis

Gold Member

I'm sure these situations work out for somebody, but they never have for me.
    I rarely discuss this,but my ex got me involved in a 3way with his new guy, and it was hot.....it really was.......but...as good a fuck as it was it was also a MINDfuck....for all of us. I wish I hadnt done it.

4. Landshark77

Landshark77 Member

I think I am going to go get myself a V-8 and come back and read the replies to this one....

(goes to fridge)

5. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I have been in several MFM threesomes. It's REALLY important that everyone be honest and forthcoming with their feelings so that all the cards are always on the table. I know a guy and he and his wife hook up with a guy all the time. I don't know that I could share my wife (or if she would even want to). the MFM threesomes I was involved with were always with other single people--the same few single people over and over. There was no jealousy or insecurity. My first male BJ came when I hooked up with a married couple a few years ago. Ah, memories...

6. Landshark77

Landshark77 Member

Wouldnt it get a little strang? I mean, if I was married to a woman and she suggested that we have sex with another dude I wouldnt know what to think. I mean I would flip out if I was having some drinks with an old friend and my girl then BAM! I find some dude pounding me in the ass and my wife is just sitting there watching... tweaking her nipples and playing with herself with enjoyment.

But thats just me.

7. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I don't know. As I said, I don't share my wife. my BF and I do look for toehr hot guys to play with however. s long as we're both into it, it's fine (for us).

8. jonb

Gold Member

Okay, a few rules about threesomes:

1) Talk to your partner first. This is the most important. Guys are all into the threesome concept. When women want a threesome, it's mostly for the chance to be with a dominant partner. Just remember, threesomes are better than cheating.
    2) You have to know how to do it. How to approach a third person, how to break up with one person and still maintain a two-person relationship, and so on.
    3) Get over any gay hangups you have. Guys love it when their girlfriends engage in lesbian sex; there's even a term for it, lesploitation. But these same guys turn into Gregorian monks when it comes to gay sex. Sorry, but if you want her to be with members of the same sex, you'll have to be willing to do the same. If you want to have an extra female partner, you can't complain when she wants to have an extra male partner. Plus, some women really get off on seeing two men fuck, or on activities which can only be described as bi-male (e.g., two dicks in the same hole, fucking her while you're being fucked, etc.)

9. Alley Blue

Gold Member

Bring me back a Budweiser......I need something stronger for this thread........ :D

10. FrankPipeliner

as a connoisseur of the 3way i offer this advice. keep it a 3way.
    it sounds as if you've strayed into 1on1 land. that can lead to possesive behavior on one or both their parts. he (evan) seems to exhibits a strong same sex tendency that goes beyond what would be labelled bi sexual. at some point they may vie for your attentions, which on the surface is their problem, but you don't want to get dragged into that quagmire.
    encourage, no, insist on the 3way. maintain your dominance and call the shots. give them equal time during the session and encourage them to have sex, too. you may have to cajole evan into it but it should be doable.
    have fun and give me a shout anytime.....

11. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

That's a bit of an overstatement. It's more a matter of what limits everyone sets. If she wants the two guys to play with each other and they don't want to, then either her fantasy goes unfulfilled, or the threesome gets cancelled. In this situation it's really the couple that chooses the guy, so if they're looking for a bi guy, they'll turn down the guy who's not.

On the occasions when I've been in a threeway with a couple, they were fine with the fact that I wasn't interested in playing with him. But it IS true that you can't be too skittish about the other guy. He's going to be naked with you and you'll be fucking alongside each other. The two of you are bound to touch each other casually at some point. Even if the two of you aren't attracted and aren't having sex with each other, it's still a hell of a lot more intimate than sharing a beer with a guy.

12. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

If I am reading your post correctly, it sounds as though everyone involved KNOWS that in addition to the 3-way, there is also 1-on-1 action. If you discuss this, with them, as a couple, and come to an understanding, and if you are comfortable with having them as friends and regular sex partners, there should be no problem. Everything needs to be open, honest, and follow the guidelines of the gay leather/BDSM community: safe, sane, consensual.

13. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

I have been in the MFM thing a couple of times and FMF too...With the MFM thing - us guys never touched each other...It was more about pleasuring the female...I have a couple of straight guy friends that really use to be into the MFM (the guys were like best friends at first)...One guy was very attractive and the other average w/insecurity issues so the attractive guy would always set it up...I think the whole thing w/them feel apart because the really attractive guy really didn't want any M/M interaction and I think the average guy started liking the other and wanting more interaction...So I do agree you need to set the boundaries early...One time this chick tried to get me into a MFMF foursome...Only reason I didn't do it was because I really think the guy was only in it for me and I was really down w/that...

14. dickbulge

dickbulge New Member

I don't know whether to add to this thread or not because I don't really have any advice so much as a sad, confused story.

A long time ago my partner (call him L.) of a couple of years wanted make our couple into a threesome. Not an occasional play partner but a three-way relationship with one guy (call him C.). My relationshiip with L. was rocky at the time and I guess I agreed in order to keep L. happy. The new party was a southeast asian, 15 years younger than us and rather naive sexually. He was too young for me, I didn't want to be a "daddy", but I was curious as to whether it would work for us like it did for some others.

That it lasted two years still amazes me. C. started out in his own bed than moved to the foot of our bed and finally between us. I got a king size bed at this point. The sex was enjoyable enough, and C. was youthful and compliant to what I wanted, but lacking in zing to me. I'ld like to say the breakup was painless but L. heaped a lot of guilt on me about how I ruined everything and was lousy at relationships anyway. Relief was my other reaction to having them gone.

Took me a long time and some therapy to realize L. was full of shit. He wanted out of our relationship so he got out in the way easiest and least painful for him. C. was exotic, easy to manipulate, and a stoner which is what L. wanted, not me. They're still around after ten years, neighbors as matter of fact, and we're friends. C. says he's not sorry he broke us up but I know he couldn't really break something that was already broken. Their relationship has gotten a little testy lately as C. has become more assertive (at 37!) and the drugs don't help.

No particular advice here except some one always gets pushed aside in threeways.

15. Alley Blue

Gold Member

Dude, you have got to write a book!!

Some of your posts reminds me of excerpts from a Jackie Collins novel :D :D

16. Imported

Gold Member

saoconrado40: Man, thats hot. I would definitely love to try a bi-sexual threesome! its kinda like my forbidden fantasy. it'd have to be with a gorgeous girl though, really hot, great body, breasts etc lol...

17. Imported

Gold Member

saoconrado40: Man, thats hot. I would definitely love to try a MMF threesome! its kinda like my forbidden fantasy. it'd have to be with a gorgeous girl though, really hot, great body, breasts etc lol... i have no wish to touch a guy but the thought of a girl going crazy for cock really turns me on!

18. Bigintex

Bigintex New Member

It is a very weird thing...the married 3-way. I have done this a few times and must admit..I did not like it. The sex was cool...it was the after thing I did not like. 2x the couples split..I was their first 3 way thing. Both times both partners tried to get with me (as singles). I assume their married life was in trouble before I ever got there (I do not care WHAT anyone says....a man does NOT share his wife with a guy who has a dick a lot bigger-or smaller- than his. I sure as Hell wouldn't). I guess i feel like I had something to do with the splits. I did not, however, start any of this with these couples, they asked me. So I do not sit around feeling guilty or anything but I have pretty much decided that it is not something I will mess with again.
    On a more humorous note, one guy would try to get his head almost up to my balls why I was screwing his babe. He wanted a close up veiw. He would ask me to stop, would then jump on her and ask her over and over "You can't even feel me now, right?" When she would say "barely"(guys weener was perhaps 4 inches) he would go all beserk and pound her like crazy. He actually got off on the idea some guy had stretched out his woman, it was realy funny. Anyway, I guess there are enough singles out there...why bother? BTW, if they are not married, then I do not care. It is not the same in my mind.

19. Alley Blue

Gold Member

What did you talk about right after it was over? Did you all cuddle each other as you smoked a cigarette :p

Each time it happed were the people who "propositioned" you long time friends, or just people you meet in a bar?

I gotta say, you retelling that made me re-live it with you ......I had to laugh out loud....and then get a glass of cold water :evilgrin: :D HOT!!!!

20. Bigintex

Bigintex New Member

Alleyblu..hey.
    The people who started the proposition part were actually co-workers. Kinda made things a bit weird, to say the least..
    I have screwed a number of my co-workers and the cat sorta got out of the bag about the size thing. Since then, seems there is usually someone bugging me to give it a shot.
    As for what we did after the 3-way sex, well, ha ha... usually I said thanks much see ya' later and got the HELL outta there! Things that seem such a good idea before the act often seem really gross after the fact! This would be the case; normally I am a straight guy- in one instance, durring the 3-way, I fucked the living hell outta the husband. It was kind of hard facing his wife the next Monday, knowing that her man had been on the end of my dick squeeling like a little girl and she had watched the whole thing. Made me feel, uh, nasty. Think she was pissed at the whole thing...of course she, at the time, was all for it. She was sitting there on the sidelines saying "GET AFTER IT!" "FUCK THAT BITCH!"
    Sometimes sex just gets to stupid, ya' know?

Draft saved Draft deleted