Need advice

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Bigintex@Jun 16 2005, 07:28 PM
Alleyblu..hey.
The people who started the proposition part were actually co-workers. Kinda made things a bit weird, to say the least..
I have screwed a number of my co-workers and the cat sorta got out of the bag about the size thing. Since then, seems there is usually someone bugging me to give it a shot.
As for what we did after the 3-way sex, well, ha ha... usually I said thanks much see ya' later and got the HELL outta there! Things that seem such a good idea before the act often seem really gross after the fact! This would be the case; normally I am a straight guy- in one instance, durring the 3-way, I fucked the living hell outta the husband. It was kind of hard facing his wife the next Monday, knowing that her man had been on the end of my dick squeeling like a little girl and she had watched the whole thing. Made me feel, uh, nasty. Think she was pissed at the whole thing...of course she, at the time, was all for it. She was sitting there on the sidelines saying "GET AFTER IT!" "FUCK THAT BITCH!"
Sometimes sex just gets to stupid, ya' know?
[post=321248]Quoted post[/post]​

Now that is FU** WILD!!!!!!!!
Did her husband mention how you pounded him the night before? Did he even enjoy it?

Where these all women you fooled around with on the job, or were there some curious men thrown in there too? :D