need advice

cazzogrosso

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hi guys, i've been reading the posts for a while but this is my first.
I know there is a guy I know from work who enrolled in the same gym I go. the point is I know the guy is gay and the fact that he might be waching my endowment in a "different" way makes me unconfortable....
what should I do?

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
deal with it - it's inevitable.

unless you're going to tell him to stop - but what is that really going to do?

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
cazzogrosso said:
I know there is a guy I know from work who enrolled in the same gym I go. the point is I know the guy is gay and the fact that he might be waching my endowment in a "different" way makes me unconfortable....
what should I do?

Alot of us here have been in your situation, and can relate.
Where is it taking place, in the locker room or on the gym floor? If its in the locker room, maybe you could try changing the location you change your clothes.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are a lot of 'mights/maybes' in there.
Just carry on. He is a guy from work. It is a gym and it is quite likely that he is there to work out like you.
Dont work up a scenario that most likely isnt going to happen.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
kurios said:
There are a lot of 'mights/maybes' in there.
Just carry on. He is a guy from work. It is a gym and it is quite likely that he is there to work out like you.
Dont work up a scenario that most likely isnt going to happen.

I was thinking along these lines too; how exactly do you know if he's really gay. How exactly does he know that your "hung". Maybe the look you see in his eye's is'nt one of lust at all.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
cazzogrosso said:
what should I do?
If I read your post correctly, nothing has actually "happened" yet. If that's true, the problem is in your mind and that's where you need to look to fix it.

A lot of guys in the locker room change facing the locker so that their penis doesn't show. Of course, then he might look at your ass.

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how about grow up and get over the fact that a evil nasty horrible AIDS carrying gay guy is looking at you.

or maybe your turned on by him looking at you and you should go and have hot wild gay sex with him.

you just may like getting cornholed by him.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
cazzogrosso said:
what should I do?
cut it off. that'll show the dirty faggot.

allmale

Experimental Member
Media
You can be discreet in a lockerroom. I reckon you don't have to face him when changing clothes, therefore you don't have to flash your equipment.

If you are uncomfortable changing, showering, or nude with a gay man, change gyms or workout buddies, or just get out of the situation all together. You are in charge of your own life.;)

cazzogrosso

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
thanks everyone, I know i have to cope with it... for those who asked how he knows I am hung i guess because of jokes being made by others... and I got bulge.
anyway this is a support group and I don't like how somebody (horribleperson = nickname says it all) is accusing me of stuff he doesn't really know about...

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
cazzogrosso said:
anyway this is a support group and I don't like how somebody (horribleperson = nickname says it all) is accusing me of stuff he doesn't really know about...

don't worry about it ... everything turns out all right in the end.

cazzogrosso said:

From one newbie to another.....
You'll recognize who the assholes are by the advice they give......if you over look them you'll learn to love this place as I have.....

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
allmale said:
You can be discreet in a lockerroom. I reckon you don't have to face him when changing clothes, therefore you don't have to flash your equipment.

If you are uncomfortable changing, showering, or nude with a gay man, change gyms or workout buddies, or just get out of the situation all together. You are in charge of your own life.;)

i think this is fair advice but "changing gyms" is a bit ‘out-of-the-way’. also, the problem IS he doesn't know how to "get out of the situation all together." true, he is in "charge" of "his own life", but when others encroach upon that (i don't think the guy at the gym is encroaching on his life - i'm just making a general point) it becomes slightly a different story.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wouldn't be concerned. Gay men always look for the next big and better thing. People always want what they can't have. That is the appeal. Contrary to popular belief, I personally don't go (advance) for my fellow straight man. I do respect people's individual sexual preferences. Consensuality is always a key factor in the sexual activities for me. If you are sexy to me and you're straight, you are only fodder for my fantasies and daydreams. I have plenty of straight men as friends who know all about me. Some of those guys are really hot-to trot sexy. They really love (their wives and girlfriends) women and I really do respect that. (I am pissed off that Matt Damon just got married though.) <=That hurts me more. :(

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Tough as Nails said:
You'll recognize who the assholes are by the advice they give......if you over look them you'll learn to love this place as I have.....
I like horribleperson's sense of humor. As in this thread, sometimes he puts into words what some of us are thinking, but are not, um, horrible enough to say. I have to chuckle when people use his name to insinuate that he's not nice, because I'm guessing that's the point, right? A little sarcasm never hurt anybody, and sometimes it's actually the best kind of support because it makes you look in the mirror. We'd never grow if everyone just held our hand and told us that everything we did was OK, and that every fear we had was valid.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
if i get another PM telling me what i said "wasn't nice" and i'm "a horrible person" ... i'm going to kill myself.

which is the point of most the those PM's, anyway - i guess justice will be served.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
cazzogrosso said:
what should I do?

DON"T TAKE ANY CHANCES !!

WEAR A "GOD HATES FAGS" TEE SHIRT EVERYWHERE YOU GO !!;)

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
GoneA said:
if i get another PM telling me what i said "wasn't nice" and i'm "a horrible person" ... i'm going to kill myself.
You like to tempt fate, don't you?

2big

1st Like
Media
i too have been confronted with this issue. it's a huge issue for me because i dont like to show anyone what i have, nor am 'proud' of showing the huge bulge that i can. my advice is to go at off-hours if your schedule will allow it. i tend to go early morning, before work, and there are middle-aged, housewifes and older, larger, straight guys working out who are actually interested in working out and getting fit. i have gone after work (or at 'prime time' as one might call it) and was HOUNDED by a few guys who wouldn't even let me work out. if you can't find time to go aside from when a lot of people will see you, you'll just have to learn to ignore the stares, the advances, and the often annoying behavior some people will resort to in order to get down your pants. there are gays everywhere, and most of them will be interested in you for your cock and nothing else.