need advice

bareamigo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
cazzogrosso said:
the point is I know the guy is gay and the fact that he might be waching my endowment in a "different" way makes me unconfortable....

I've never figured out why some guys can strut around the gym completely nude and not care how many 'str8' guys admire their cock but get freaked out if they think some gay guy is takin a peek. In my opinion, you should just be glad to have something you think someone will like to look at.

Gabe

bareamigo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oops. I made my comment and then forgot to post the 'advice' part. Anyway, if you're a little shy about showing your package (to the gay guy anyway) just come to the gym already in your workout clothes. Leave without changing and shower at home. Avoids all nudity. I don't like to leave the gym without showering, but I've seen lots of guys do it.

Gabe

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Matthew said:
I'm so glad you're so glad! And "funny" was how I found it. And I did let him know, the same way I let everyone know, by posting here.

If I find something offensive, will you be going to bat for me too, Tough as Nails?

Sign me up!;)

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
bareamigo said:
Oops. I made my comment and then forgot to post the 'advice' part. Anyway, if you're a little shy about showing your package (to the gay guy anyway) just come to the gym already in your workout clothes. Leave without changing and shower at home. Avoids all nudity. I don't like to leave the gym without showering, but I've seen lots of guys do it.

Gabe

i hate showering at the gym.