need advice

BigNole

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK, here is the deal

I have a very straight friend who I discuss a lot of sex issues with. We have decided to do a threesome with a woman but he is getting cold feet because the "gay thing" scares him. He knows I want to suck him and he gets excited but is VERY nervous. I love this man (as a friend) and do not want to make him freaked out.

How do I approach him?

Thanks

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you value his friendship I would tell him that you completely understand his feelings and respect that he was honest with you. I would also suggest that he and his girlfriend look for another partner for the 3-way; in order for them to really work all three partners have to be equally interested in interacting with the other two.
Buy him a beer or a cup of coffee and clear the air.

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you all agreed to do it and the only thing stopping you is the guy thing, then why don't you leave that part out of it and see how things develop, the hardest part is actually getting together in the first place

snbk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it can be a power trip to feel like you persuaded someone to like you.
so you are probably more attracted to the challenge of getting him than you are attracted to him.
so i vote that you leave him alone. and let him decide.
if someone thinks you persuaded them into a comprimising position, they will always feel victimized by you, and you'll get a reputation for being a sexual bully, which is stupid, espically when there are fifteen mllion men who would take u up on your offer in a new york minute.