need advice.

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by YourOneAndOnly, May 10, 2011.

1. YourOneAndOnly

YourOneAndOnly New Member

ok so i started to see a girl that was engaged. well she left her man about 5 months ago. she tells me she wants me to come back to be with her. (i moved away for school)

BUT the thing is we hardly ever talk, maybe one week out of a month she calls or texts me.

What should i DO.

2. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was in a similar situation and ended up ignoring her. I didnt do it on purpose but it still happened.

But anyway what is her situation? Does she want you to move in with her? What? You didnt give details.

3. brinzaulsschwul

Gold Member

Stop being manipulated and get on with school - you appear to be being emotionally blackmailed

4. D_Charlie_Choadholder

i'll try to make a long story short...

I dated a girl very briefly in cegep(we call that college, before university), but she had a bf who was not good to her. So lets just say she fell for me and we went out, made out had a good time. She then broke it off cause she was staying with the guy.

Fast forward 6 yrs later, I had just broke out of a serious relationship and wanted only to have FUN. Somehow, we met up and talked all innocently because she was now engaged(to someone else and a good guy too). She has a patern of not being able to be alone it figures. Anyways, I decided to kiss her cause I knew she wanted it. She regreted missing out on dating me this is why she did it, but replied to me "what are you doing I have a bf?" And I just kissed her again LoL she obviously kissed back. We were making out all over again, but I did warn her I had no intention on dating her.

After a few time of seeing her and not fooling around, I was getting pretty nervous with the situation. So i just drove to a hotel without her knowing it and she got nervous, she didnt want blah blah blah. At this point I didnt want to waste my time and drove off to drop her off. I was very direct about what I wanted and explained to her that we needed to fuck to get it out of our system and she has to marry the guy cause he's a good guy and takes care of her, which I couldnt do at the time.

On the drive back from the hotel she says "im not getting out till u park this car and fuck me" Didn't need to tell me twice :) LoL So I park, and we go in the back, seats folded down so we can lay there.jeep gr cherokee). It was pretty tight and couldnt get a good angle so I decided to go down on her and make her cum. Once she came i got on top of her and started going at it, but the angle was bad and couldn't get it in the way i wanted. She decided, screw this, i wanna blow u, she did, swallowed and we left. I told her I would mae it up to her and fuck her properlly on a bed.

We got to a motel together a few time and had some really good sex. I also made her realize that leaving her current fiance was a bad idea because he loved her and she must have loved him. I wasn't ready for a relationship with her and it would not be fair to her. She didn't want to get it and kept calling me. So you know what I did? I became an ass hole...the guy she never thought I was. I knew that if she broke up with he bf, she would have been alone and I would have had to pick up the pieces. To this day, we haven't spoken, she got married and looked beautiful. I was sincerlly happy for her. I miss her a llittle, but everything went the way it should have. I have a serious gf now and would never cheat on her in my life. It has happened to me in the past and it hurt. I felt bad for her guy during all that, but we had a history to close. We closed it and moved on...thats what u should do, cause u r the most important thing to u.

Draft saved Draft deleted