Need Advice!!

D

deleted26151

Recently I broke up with my girlfriend of five years, who was also my first sexual partner. Over the 5years she got used to taking me and we never really had any Major problems.

Ive been seeing this new girl now and last night we had sex for the first time, which I have to say was not that enjoyable at all. She seemed quite shocked at first and was quite complimenting but Every position we tried she said it was uncomfortable because "its hitting places I didnt know I had". She didnt say it was hurting or anything, just that it was an unusual feeling.

In the end we had to stop and apparently we have to take a few "test runs" before we can really have sex. Obviously I dnt want to hurt her and know it wouldnt be right to rush her, but I was just thinking Is this what its going to be like first time with every girl I sleep with?

I was just wondering if anyone out there has some advice or positions or techniques or anything to help me out?

Thanks LPSG

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Talmidge said:
Ive been seeing this new girl now and last night we had sex for the first time, which I have to say was not that enjoyable at all. She seemed quite shocked at first and was quite complimenting but Every position we tried she said it was uncomfortable because "its hitting places I didnt know I had". She didnt say it was hurting or anything, just that it was an unusual feeling.

In the end we had to stop and apparently we have to take a few "test runs" before we can really have sex. Obviously I dnt want to hurt her and know it wouldnt be right to rush her, but I was just thinking Is this what its going to be like first time with every girl I sleep with?

I was just wondering if anyone out there has some advice or positions or techniques or anything to help me out?
Starting at the beginning here, your previous girlfriend may have just been the ideal sexual glove for you however if emotionally it was over then that was that.
Moving to the next part where you and the new girlfriend had sex, you say she told you it was uncomfortable not that it hurt. Big difference there. She is not getting hurt by your penis however it is a new feeling for her, as would be the case for the reception of any new penis. You haven't indicated whether you were her first, and also in this post you are not telling your dimensions. There are a number of factors to be taken into account here and it is not possible to know exactly what position might work best for you. Are you super long, super thick or with a curve going strongly to the left or to the right? All these things will come into play but so also will her physical being You already seem on the right track when you say you two will have to take a few test runs (before having sex) Go slow and easy get to know each others bodys Remember she told you it was uncomfortable not that it was painful this lets you know that she might only need an addjustment time as she adapts to your penis.

Last thing where you ask if it will be like this with every girl you sleep with, there is no direct answer for that since each woman is different but why project that far ahead Maybe this current girlfriend will be the one you spend the rest of your life with and you;ll never want need or look for another sex partner Get to knowing this one DO some old fashioned lovemaking complete with foreplay and use some lubricants for sex maybe it will be a little easier

D

deleted26151

First of all thnx for taking the time to help me out, I really appreciate it.

Well im def not her first but she is my 2nd. Im just over 9" long and 2 in diameter. I was talking to her last night and she said that it actually did hurt all day after, which made me feel kinda guilty to be honest. Truth be told though I was very gentle, she told me just ly down while she went on top and controled how much she took. And I did spend a long time, about 30 mins, 'preheating the oven' as it were, and used a good bit of lube.

I think the main problem was with length, me hitting her cervix, which ive heard is good once you get used to it, but not so good the first few times. Shes coming over agiain tonight so I think ill just try positions which limit how deep one can go?