Need Answers

checkmyfrenum

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I joined today so that I can ask questions about my sex life. I don't have a giant penis, but it's a little to long for my girl. I've tried several different things (including making sure that she's worked up as possible), and it always seems that at least once every time we have sex she winces and pushes me away. Admitedly I used to like it a little, but she broke up with me recently after not sleeping with me for several months. Although I don't think that it's the only reason she left me, I think it has somthing to do with the ending of our sex life, which immediatly effected our relationship.

20Unknown20

1st Like
Media
Thinking of somewhere Southern and warm....
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am sure there is more to the breakdown than just the aspect of sex. If you repeatedly hurt her by crashing into her cervix and she told you in the past that it bothered her (aka wincing), likely she felt you didn't respect her if it happened repeatedly. That is all a guess from what you shared, it could be a variety of other issues that weren't addressed. It is good though to self analysis and figure out what went wrong and if she/he was doing something 'wrong'.

Good luck!

D_54dudt

Experimental Member
Media
I'm sure there are plenty of women out there who would love to accomodate that horny cock of yours.
If you were gay, you will no problems at all, I'm sure. You will meet the right girl eventually. In the mean time there's always the hand job !

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most women don't like having their cervix forcefully boxed by a penis. It doesn't require a huge penis to reach the cervix in many women. Some will have trouble with a guy 6" long, or less.

In future, if it looks like you are hurting a woman by going too deep and/or too hard, take it easy. Try adjusting the angle to miss her cervix, if possible, or avoid deep, hard thrusting if it is not.

Or let her get on top and do the "driving". That way she can control the angle, depth and speed of penetration.