Need as many men as possible to take poll, whether you pre-cum or not. Thanks!

Do you pre-cum?

• I'm UNCUT, and never pre-cum

Votes: 6 1.8%
  • I'm CUT, and never pre-cum

Votes: 17 5.0%
  • I'm UNCUT, and pre-cum only when extremely aroused

Votes: 21 6.2%
  • I'm CUT, and pre-cum only when extremely aroused

Votes: 40 11.7%
  • I'm UNCUT, and pre-cum sometimes but not always

Votes: 37 10.9%
  • I'm CUT, and pre-cum sometimes, but not always

Votes: 55 16.1%
  • I'm UNCUT, and always pre-cum

Votes: 64 18.8%
  • I'm CUT, and always pre-cum

Votes: 101 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
All right. I've searched the forums and found all kinds of discussions about pre-cum. There are plenty of comments there, but it doesn't look like anyone has ever done a statistical analysis on this site.

I'd love to know (based on numbers and not just anecdotes) how common pre-cumming really is (or is not.)

And, once and for all, whether it has anything to do with being cut or uncut.

I've seen a lot of female novelists write as if every man in the world pre-cums. I'd like to know more specifically how many, when and why.

Thanks in advance to every guy who takes this poll! :smile:

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I pre cum so much that if I try to hold it back, when it eventually let's go, it feels like real ejaculation. So if you try to fight it, it could potentially lead to premature ejaculation.

So just go with the flow, baby!

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Generally I get a little dribble, enough to squeeze out and make the head shiny but sometimes a bit more if I'm really turned on but never more than a few drops.

horny6.5

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dont think it matters if your cut or uncut. I think its your body certian men produce precum some dont. Some men produce a little others precum alot. TO start you off I am cut and I do precum. Precum is a natural lube for us men. I precum when I get aroused by looking at something or reading something. Why its a mini orgasmi.

dags

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm cut and I do get precum, although sex is usually so fast the whole precum thing happening usually does'nt have time to really get flowing! LOL
The longer the foreplay and more excited and turned on I get the more precum. Geez, I cant belive I just admitted that first part!

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I masturbate for maybe twenty minutes and squeeze and wring my penis as much as I can stand it I will maybe see one drop of precum on my urethra. I have been told that shile receiving oral sex I precum quite a bit, and the taste is very different than regular semen.

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
I've found that, especially having to piss and/or with alcohol (beer) consumption, that unless I precum, pissing after I cum can hurt.

My conclusion is that precum lubricates and sensitizes the ureathrua and meatus penis to the oncoming rush of spooge.

Generally, I jack until I precum before squirting if at all possible.

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The way you describe this it makes it sound like a very salient event.

Sorry...I didn't mean to imply that. I'm not quite sure what all the fuss is about, myself.

My husband doesn't pre-cum at all, and it totally doesn't matter. My very first boyfriend pre-came like crazy, and that didn't matter, either.

I just really, really would like to know why it is so prevalent in women's erotica -- are a lot of women turned on by it, or has the copiously pre-cumming cock just become the "standard" for some reason?

Not sure. From the poll results so far, it doesn't quite seem to be the standard among real, living, breathing men. :thinking:

weecallum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i'm uncut, and produce very little pre-cum. after a lot of extended foreplay i may produce one or two drops at the most, but no more than that.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The ignorance and spuriousness of this thread beggers belief. You do not have to research the web or initiate a specious survey. Pre-cum, for want of a better word, is the prostrate produced liquid which transports sperm. It gives semen its distictive odour, if a man does not produce it then he will be infertile and ejauculation will be impossible. I think what is being discussed here is the slight leakage of this liquid during sexual arousal and intercourse or masturbation. In some men it is quite profuse but belive me sex without it would be very painful. Obviously some men leak very little. As for size or circumcision having anything to do with it is just plain stupid. I apologize if I offend the faint hearted on this topic, but it is rather like asking someone with a nose does it produce a little or a lot of snot.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry...I didn't mean to imply that. I'm not quite sure what all the fuss is about, myself.

My husband doesn't pre-cum at all, and it totally doesn't matter. My very first boyfriend pre-came like crazy, and that didn't matter, either.

I just really, really would like to know why it is so prevalent in women's erotica -- are a lot of women turned on by it, or has the copiously pre-cumming cock just become the "standard" for some reason?

Not sure. From the poll results so far, it doesn't quite seem to be the standard among real, living, breathing men. :thinking:

Doesn't erotica use any physical manifestation the writer can employ to convey the intensity, passion and lust? Pupils dilate. Faces flush. Nostrils flare. Nipples erected. Skin tightens. Husky voice. Heaving chest.

:tongue:

Dick drool is a pretty good visceral indicator.

Man's copiously dripping dick =
Damn! You're so hot... I'm salivating for you! so to speak.:rolleyes:

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I think it's interesting to have some idea about how common precum (or leakage as someone said) is. I see I'm the only one who has put uncut and never precum, though one comment seemed to imply someone else was almost in the same situation.

Like most others I can't see the connection with being cut or not. I'm not, but I ve got a short foreskin, so a lot of the glans is uncovered all the time, and all of it as soon as I start to have an erection - so pre cum would be nice natural lubricant!

SwordSwallower

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The ignorance and spuriousness of this thread beggers belief. You do not have to research the web or initiate a specious survey. Pre-cum, for want of a better word, is the prostrate produced liquid which transports sperm. It gives semen its distictive odour, if a man does not produce it then he will be infertile and ejauculation will be impossible. I think what is being discussed here is the slight leakage of this liquid during sexual arousal and intercourse or masturbation. In some men it is quite profuse but belive me sex without it would be very painful. Obviously some men leak very little. As for size or circumcision having anything to do with it is just plain stupid. I apologize if I offend the faint hearted on this topic, but it is rather like asking someone with a nose does it produce a little or a lot of snot.
Uhhh....'prostrate', Sarge? I dont think it's an 'ignorant or spurous' question to ask. Some men just dont produce pre-cum, or do so very seldom. I dont think it has as much to do with 'preparing seminal fluid for ejaculation' ( by the way, I've hardly ever produced pre-cum and I have 3 kids, so it's not essential for fertility either) as it does to simply providing a natural assist for lubrication. I think you ought to lighten up, Sarge and try not be so harsh or critical of people just for asking a question.

spartalee

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am cut and I only pre cum when I am very very aroused like if I am doing forplay for like 45min I start to get a bit of pre cum but if I am the one recieving foreplay then I pre cum after maybe 5min or so.

hunGreek

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i definitely think circumsision status plays the same importace on precum as eye color... the fact that cut guys need precum more is a different subject altogether.

1-2 drops to moisten my head after serious exitement. for me

as a side note, though in theory i find precum visually very sexy, giving head to a heavy precummer is not my cup of tea...