Need as many men as possible to take poll, whether you pre-cum or not. Thanks!

Do you pre-cum?

• I'm UNCUT, and never pre-cum

Votes: 6 1.8%
  • I'm CUT, and never pre-cum

Votes: 17 5.0%
  • I'm UNCUT, and pre-cum only when extremely aroused

Votes: 21 6.2%
  • I'm CUT, and pre-cum only when extremely aroused

Votes: 40 11.7%
  • I'm UNCUT, and pre-cum sometimes but not always

Votes: 37 10.9%
  • I'm CUT, and pre-cum sometimes, but not always

Votes: 55 16.1%
  • I'm UNCUT, and always pre-cum

Votes: 64 18.8%
  • I'm CUT, and always pre-cum

Votes: 101 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

My pre-cum is very clear, very slippery and has no odor or taste. It is totally different than my ejaculate. If a chemist could reproduce pre-cum in the lab, or if I could produce more of it for our own purposes, Astroglide would be history.

I hear you!! Same here.:smile:

Do I have to do your Maths for you Jeff - current count 225 votes - 83 not cut - 142 cut. Same percentage of each always precum, but never 8% to 5% and seldom 22% to 18% to the cut guys - so a slight bent to the theory that cut guys precum less.

Well I wouldn't look at the numbers like that. The demographics may be influencing things and tilting things over to the men that are cut. Most males, at least 60%, most recent trend, are circumcised here in the U.S. I think that's probably that same demographic percentage is present here on this forum, most are American so naturally you are going to have a higher percentage of cut respondents. If you took this same poll on a European based forum you would get probably the opposite effect. :smile:

Good poll Chrysalis. I think it says one thing for sure. Most men produce precum. The precum amount varies from a few drops to a lot of dripping. The factor of cut or uncut may not be much of a factor despite the numbers due to your demographics.

I agree about the erotica out there. It does make it seem like men drool gallons of the stuff quite easily which some men can ooze quite a bit but not gallons. I think it's the erotic image that a man can ooze profusely which turns most of us on since we tend to realize that just getting a guy to precum in itself that gives us feedback that he is immensely turned on, probably at ourselves. I suppose.

I guess there should be a poll on whether women lubricate profusely or just barely. What are the factors there. I think it sends a similar signal to her partner that a well lubricated partner is a sign she is turned on immensely by her partner and wants to copulate.

clarkma86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went for the "I'm cut and pre-cum sometimes and not always" option. Basically it takes a little while for me to get some pre-cum going, so if I'm going for a quicky I don't have enough time to get some going. In any case, I never have a very large amount of it (never enough to drip, just a drop at the tip).

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I precum a lot as well. In fact I've never been hard with out the stuff drooling out. If I stand with an erection it is never long before I start 'stringing' which is how I describe how I leak: things long drooly strings leak out and kind of extend into strings and drips to the floor. Then another and another. Most think it's hot.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm cut and pre-come copiously...always have. Every time I'm aroused, I tend to leak a lot of fluid.

I remember the first time a high-school gf got into my pants, we'd been groping and making out for the better part of an hour. She was pretty surprised at the sticky wet mess adorning the front of my underwear...said something along the lines of thinking I had a problem wetting myself. I quipped that she was the one who'd done that to me.

Once she pulled down my underwear, though, I remember her being pretty much speechless...:wink:

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmm, a little late to the thread, but: I used to pre-cum a lot -- enough so that partners would comment on it -- but don't anymore. I'm not sure if that's age-related or if it's connected to changes in diet.

BigRed8x6

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am cut and precum a ton. My wife loves it. I didnt notice the amount till about ten years ago. Im 36 and it still comes out as much as it did when I was 26.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am cut and always have a very large amount of precum- especially if I edge. Several times, a partner has ask, "Did you cum?"... No... I just have a lot of precum!