Need Blowjob tips!

D_PinkieAreola

Account Disabled
Media
I'm hooking up with this new guy who's obviously on the larger side. I really love giving head and I thought I was really good at it but I can not for the life of me make him cum! It's really messing with my BJ confidence. He says he never comes from blowjobs but that just makes me want to make him cum even more. The other guys I've been with were smaller than average so I could fit them all the way in. This guy is a really thick 8 and while girth isn't and issue (I can fit my fist in my mouth) I can only get 6.5 in length wise.

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thick is more problematic for the throat, its just a matter of anatomy. Long dicks that aren't too thick are more throat-worthy.

nineinch_denver

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I rarely cum with women. I'm 9x6. And I've never, ever came when a girl gave me head. Ever. And I've been with a lot. From slutty, to naturally talented. It could be in my brain but...I just think I'm desensitized to it.

Some guys, just like some girls, have a high threshold to climaxing.

Could be due to excessive masturbation or using toys that make it difficult for a human to simulate.

Just talk to him, ask him ways to help him cum. If he can't offer suggestions, then don't sweat it because it's his dick that is the issue.

I try to suggest to the girls I'm with, that the pleasure of the act is amazing and it's better than climax, to me. So, keep the boat rowing, if you are able. ;)

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Familiarity breeds facility.

The more experience you have with this partner, or another larger partner, the easier it will become to perform a spectacular LP bj within the limits of your anatomy. With the exception of one partner with a thick, long-ish foreskin, experience helped me work through all issues. With that one I had to perform vocal/throat exercise from the book, "Blow Him Away." Even then, most of the time my eyes watered like a faucet each time I *nearly* took him to the base.

Regarding "making him cum," first you have to learn his spots and then he really has to be the one to open himself up to the experience. Until he's ready and willing to allow you take the lead and bring him to orgasm, he probably wouldn't cum even if you had 4 vibrating tongues working the ass, shaft, balls, and frenulum at the same time.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I rarely cum with women. I'm 9x6. And I've never, ever came when a girl gave me head. Ever. And I've been with a lot. From slutty, to naturally talented. It could be in my brain but...I just think I'm desensitized to it.

Some guys, just like some girls, have a high threshold to climaxing.

Could be due to excessive masturbation or using toys that make it difficult for a human to simulate.

Just talk to him, ask him ways to help him cum. If he can't offer suggestions, then don't sweat it because it's his dick that is the issue.

I try to suggest to the girls I'm with, that the pleasure of the act is amazing and it's better than climax, to me. So, keep the boat rowing, if you are able. ;)

You are 6x5 if you're lucky. So rock the boat don't rock the boat, baby, rock the boat....

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The area behind the head is very sensitive. Pull down slightly on the skin of his cock and then use your tongue in different motions, circular and up and down. Also bob your had up and down on the first 2-3 inches constantly moving your tongue back and forth.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love, love, love bj's, but I've never cum from one. Don't let it break your confidence. If you love giving it, and he loves receiving it, then just give away and let him enjoy it (and you too). No pressure to make him cum. That may make it harder to cum.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As has already been said multiple times, a lot of guys can't come from the stimulation afforded by blowjobs even when they feel great, so don't take it personally.

If you really want to get him to climax, I would second using your hands. One hand caressing his balls, perineum, and ass (if he is into that) and the other hand stroking his shaft. Keep both hands moving around but not frantically.

You might also take a brief break occasionally to tell him how much you love his cock, and enjoy sucking it. Most guys like to hear that.

thebesthotsex

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
nothing gets me off more than having a girl suck my balls...man that just drives me over the hill. try sucking the head by itself. use your index finger and trail his dick from the tip all the way down to the balls, under the balls, and right to this tip of his asshole. squeeze his balls while you're going down on him. deep throat him a couple of times. slap it on your face. hard to imagine he wouldn't be able to cum after all that.

xX_Sarah_Xx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Obviously, you should ask him this question :) Only he knows what he likes best. And if he says he doesn't come from blowjobs, believe him. Doesn't mean he doesn't enjoy them, as others have said :)

Don't let this wear down your confidence, and don't let the issue subconsciously put pressure on you or him. Just enjoy it and have fun!

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Leaving technique aside.....

Try 'Reverse Psychology'. Impress upon him and try to accept for yourself that "You don't want him to come".
Ideally drop this news when he's not expecting it, and see what he says, but see if you can convince him and then let the idea firm up in both your heads.... (no pun intended)

Keep it up for as long as possible. I have an inkling that it won't be for long.

azda

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
With the exception of one partner with a thick, long-ish foreskin, experience helped me work through all issues. With that one I had to perform vocal/throat exercise from the book, "Blow Him Away." Even then, most of the time my eyes watered like a faucet each time I *nearly* took him to the base.

This is so hot. That's dedication to quality blowjobs.

D_PinkieAreola

Account Disabled
Media
Thanks for all the advice. He has told me that he never cums from blow jobs. I've come to terms with it like this: I rarely cum from penetration but I love it anyway. He doesn't cum from head but he likes it still. Since I like giving head I'll still do it. I'll just consider it as more foreplay than an act unto itself.

azda

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To be a little more helpful, it might be the case that he needs to be stimulated in a very specific way to come, and that when you blow him you are not doing it it exactly the way he needs in order to climax. Let me tell you what I mean.

My ex-girlfriend would give me long blowjobs and I would not come close to coming from them if I was only passive during them. So I would tell her to let me control the angle and speed and I would do it in the way I knew would make me come, and it always worked. One time she had blown me for a long time (nearly 20 minutes) and wanted to stop, but I really wanted to come in her mouth. So I told her to give me 3 minutes to "fuck her mouth" and come. She grabbed my iphone and went to the timer and said go. I came in about 2 minutes. It was easy.

So if you really like giving head and want him to come from it, maybe let him take complete control of it. I don't mean violent face-fucking that it not pleasurable for you. I mean simply the angle/positioning, speed and depth are under his control. I know that when she was being passive and I was fucking her mouth to come, I would go very slow and rhythmically. It wasn't difficult for her to take at all. Good luck.