Need Blowjob tips!

B_Over_Endowed_EMT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im almost 32 years old and Ive only every once orgasmed from oral. And that was because she spent nearly 2 hours working at it. Some men just dont. Youre better off having your fun and when hes close finish him off with oral.

bb300rr

1st Like
Media
To be a little more helpful, it might be the case that he needs to be stimulated in a very specific way to come, and that when you blow him you are not doing it it exactly the way he needs in order to climax. Let me tell you what I mean.

My ex-girlfriend would give me long blowjobs and I would not come close to coming from them if I was only passive during them. So I would tell her to let me control the angle and speed and I would do it in the way I knew would make me come, and it always worked. One time she had blown me for a long time (nearly 20 minutes) and wanted to stop, but I really wanted to come in her mouth. So I told her to give me 3 minutes to "fuck her mouth" and come. She grabbed my iphone and went to the timer and said go. I came in about 2 minutes. It was easy.

So if you really like giving head and want him to come from it, maybe let him take complete control of it. I don't mean violent face-fucking that it not pleasurable for you. I mean simply the angle/positioning, speed and depth are under his control. I know that when she was being passive and I was fucking her mouth to come, I would go very slow and rhythmically. It wasn't difficult for her to take at all. Good luck.

I agree. Giving him control would definitely make a lot of difference.

If you can take 6.5" in you are clearly willing to try really hard to please him so maybe "violent face-fucking" is something you would consider. It will be an extra turn-on for him.

AlisonWand

Experimental Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
To be a little more helpful, it might be the case that he needs to be stimulated in a very specific way to come, and that when you blow him you are not doing it it exactly the way he needs in order to climax. Let me tell you what I mean.

My ex-girlfriend would give me long blowjobs and I would not come close to coming from them if I was only passive during them. So I would tell her to let me control the angle and speed and I would do it in the way I knew would make me come, and it always worked. One time she had blown me for a long time (nearly 20 minutes) and wanted to stop, but I really wanted to come in her mouth. So I told her to give me 3 minutes to "fuck her mouth" and come. She grabbed my iphone and went to the timer and said go. I came in about 2 minutes. It was easy.

So if you really like giving head and want him to come from it, maybe let him take complete control of it. I don't mean violent face-fucking that it not pleasurable for you. I mean simply the angle/positioning, speed and depth are under his control. I know that when she was being passive and I was fucking her mouth to come, I would go very slow and rhythmically. It wasn't difficult for her to take at all. Good luck.

Thanks for that, very useful! I've been told many times that I have an amazing BJ technique (practice makes perfect...) and most of the time guys cum easily (sometime even too easily). But like said above, for some guys it's hard to cum from a blow-job, and even though I know it, it's still frustrating. I will try and suggest what you just offered next time it happens... :cool:

Cheers for that.

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Don't put yourself down. It's actually rare for anyone to make me cum, I often have to jack myself off in the end. That doesn't mean I'm not enjoying myself, because I am. And blow jobs are the best to me.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have one other suggestion, fuck him hard and ask him to tell you when he is getting close. Immediately take him out and start sucking.

quantaviusK

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a relatively unsensitive penis compared to most men; to the point where i can pinch my Glans. Some guys just cant do it with oral. However it doesnt mean that its not incredibly arousing to see my ugly penis in a beautiful womens mouth.

I'm hooking up with this new guy who's obviously on the larger side. I really love giving head and I thought I was really good at it but I can not for the life of me make him cum! It's really messing with my BJ confidence. He says he never comes from blowjobs but that just makes me want to make him cum even more. The other guys I've been with were smaller than average so I could fit them all the way in. This guy is a really thick 8 and while girth isn't and issue (I can fit my fist in my mouth) I can only get 6.5 in length wise.

You can practice on me!

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for all the advice. He has told me that he never cums from blow jobs. I've come to terms with it like this: I rarely cum from penetration but I love it anyway. He doesn't cum from head but he likes it still. Since I like giving head I'll still do it. I'll just consider it as more foreplay than an act unto itself.

I think the most important aspect of giving head is "passion". Technique is nice but wanting his dick in your mouth and wanting to give him as much pleasure as he can stand is what makes the whole experience amazing. I don't think you can replace your passionate desire to get him off. All the best.

mydeepsix

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I fucking love blowjobs, but rarely cum from them...I think it's due to frequently changing techniques that kind of throw me off.....but I still love them! It's all good, since my SO does not like cum in her mouth....a small price to pay for frequent mouth to cock action!

I agree that as foreplay, afterplay, or just because you like sucking dick....a BJ is always welcome!

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Here is one thing you can try, no guarantees. Try really using your hands, keep your mouth working on him, but also be really jacking him off using your hands -- stroke quickly and vigorously. Don't be afraid to hold his shaft fairly tightly. Ineffective blowjobs are usually because the woman doesn't suck hard enough with her mouth and hold firmly enough with her hands.