Need blowjob tips

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Allisondd14, Oct 27, 2007.

1. Allisondd14

Allisondd14 New Member

Albums:
    Ok....let me start by saying I actually *DO* like to give blowjobs. It's sort of a point of pride for me to make a guy cum with my mouth. Here's the problem.
    My current BF is also my first *BIG* BF. He's about 9.5" long and, while not "beer can" thick, he's close. The problem is, I can't suck him long enough to make him cum without my jaw hurting to the point that it feels like it's going to fall off. Anyone else have this problem and maybe have a few tips/tricks for me to try?? I would *REALLY* appreciate it! :smile:

2. ItalianStallion10

ItalianStallion10 New Member

well you certainly are beautiful! i'm sure he'll blow just looking at you lick it. but on a serious note, lots of lips, and try your best to keep your teeth off his dong. use your throat, it's tight like your pussy. guys love that

3. Principessa

Gold Member

How is she supposed to get his thick cock to her throat without her teeth scraping it? :confused::rolleyes:

A trick I was taught by a Q-Dog in college many years ago; was to practice chugging beer or any other beverage. Sounds silly but it worked for my girlfriends and me. As near as I can figure, it gets your mouth and throat used to being opened and something being there when normally there wouldn't be.

4. ItalianStallion10

ItalianStallion10 New Member

my wife can do it with me
    and i'm 7 " around

5. Ed69

Gold Member

From what I see in your pics you are well built.Try combinding oral and a boob job.My wife does that and I love it,plus it saves you from a sore jaw!

6. B_HallWildcat

B_HallWildcat New Member

My Girlfriend has the same problem, or I should say HAD, she learned that if she spends the whole blow keeping me in her mouth, she can only go a few minutes before her jaw locks up and is sore. You need to mix it up, alternate between sucking, playing with the head, licking, jacking him off, talking to him, licking his balls, combining your hands and mouth. If you mix things up more you won't ever spend too much time doing one thing, and you let your jaw rest, trust me if you go all out with all of the different things I mentioned, he'll probably be begging you for a bj every second!

7. redcell

redcell New Member

Try riding your hand down his shaft with your mouth following right behind.
    Twist your hand a bit on the way up. Kind of like your hand being an extension of your mouth.
    Thats always what I have had my partners do. You get it down right, there is so much contact that I usually am ready to go in 60 seconds.

8. Allisondd14

Allisondd14 New Member

Albums:
    You guys are awesome! I guess I'm used to just being able to use my mouth. I'm gonna give these a shot the next time and I'll let ya know how they worked!

9. hedonic

hedonic New Member

Albums:
    The 'Sexpo' comes to Sydney every year. If you guys get it, they sell blow job dvd's . Lessons on giving head. Its probably better getting the dvd than trying to figure out what someone is trying to put across in words, Plus you've got the visuals. Try a sex shop. cheers. tp

10. B_Veronica_Divine

B_Veronica_Divine New Member

Slobber.

I have yet to meet the man who did not like a good amount of mouth-mess dripping all over him. Even really gooey kisses are a big help towards setting a guy off.

Just hope you aren't dating a neat freak!

11. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    I actually don't like really sloppy blowjobs
    so you have met a guy D

12. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

The best advice it to pay ALOT of attention to the balls. Kiss, suck, massage, rub, whatever but they really are the hidden treasures that will get your man over the edge. 75% of a good blow job is good ball skills

13. pleasureboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    bottom of the shaft! Do a stiff tongue dance from the balls all the way up the shaft while you're sucking...never fails. Also, most guys have a g-spot or two in the pubic area...usually on one side or the other of the cock...kisses and tongue massages will find it...trust me you'll know when. Also, most guys go crazy if you go after the skin around the points of the pelvic bones. Don't know why, but it's fun to see them squirm!

14. FleshlightMouth

Gold Member

Albums:
    Deepthroat with throat muscle massage and lots of tongue with alternating head suction is the surefire way to get guys off... takes some practice of course, but if you learn how to relax your jaw, you can do it for a long time... prolonging the blowjob is even hotter, if the guy can last that long... maybe it's time to put out an instructional video for deepthroating, I have received so many requests that I'm seriously considering it :smile:

15. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

When his cock enters your mouth, put your tongue on the roof of your mouth as tight as you can. As you are slowly taking more in, keep that pressure of your tongue on it. It is really tight for him and as he gets deeper, at the gag point, release your tongue. It seems to simulate pushing into a tight orifice.
    The more you practice this technique, the better you'll get and you'll be able to increase the speed.

16. FleshlightMouth

Gold Member

Albums:
    you have the PERFECT cock for deepthroating! I could take you all the way down, no hands, no gag, but too bad I'm not female :cool:

17. KomodoDragon

KomodoDragon New Member

In between breaks gasping for air, my girlfriend would gentily stroke me, keeping me going, but not to the point I'd blow. This prolongs the experience for both parties. Hope I helped.

18. zany

zany New Member

Just try licking the tip of his penis it drives me wild. Rub your tongue up and down the underside of his shaft till its dripping pre-cum im sure he will enjoy it!

19. hedonic

hedonic New Member

Albums:
    Wait a minute , I thought there was an operation to get rid of the gag reflex. Isnt there?? lol then what was My operation about.

20. hedonic

hedonic New Member

Albums:
    Yer, ... I have my ladies wear bibs when doing me. LOL.

Draft saved Draft deleted