Need cock ring shopping suggestions

zpacifico

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Start with a cheap silicone ones, just to get the feeling. When you get used on it you will know what size you will need if you decide to go for metal/rubber/leather one. Talk to the person in the shop, they can help you. IMO best variety of cock rings one can find in a gay sex shop. ;þ

PanLantern

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Start with a cheap silicone ones, just to get the feeling. When you get used on it you will know what size you will need if you decide to go for metal/rubber/leather one. Talk to the person in the shop, they can help you. IMO best variety of cock rings one can find in a gay sex shop. ;þ
You certainly seem qualified...good looks in your photos, man. Thanks a lot.

First, this http://www.lpsg.org/280799-cock-rings.html

Also the following

Here's a handy article that you may want to read With This Ring

I review adult products, but as a female I can only point you in the direction of some highly rated ones I found with a quick search since I have no personal experience with cock rings and none of my partners have ever used one with me.

For starting, silicone seems like a good choice since it will be stretchy/have some give as well as not costing a large amount of money Adonis Silicone Rings caesar - Cock rings - EdenFantasys

Once you have more experience with them, I know a few men who really enjoy metal cock rings. This one has been highly rated and looks rather nice Tribal stainless steel cock ring - Cock rings - EdenFantasys