Need Cock Size Estimation

B_sschlong

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have pretty big hands and they're not 4 inches wide, so I bet her's are under 3. That said, she has a cute ass, knows how to milk that dick with her thrusts and the guy sprays a great load at the end.

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hand width is a horrible method of estimating. First of all you are just guessing how big his hand is and all you can go by is a realistic range. There is a large margin of error here on a guy you know nothing about. Then you are multiplying the amount of error when you use multiple "hands" in your measurement. So if you can only guess hand width to within an inch (plus or minus a half inch)then a cock that you measure at "two hands" has an error of 2 inches (plus or minus an inch).

peterthebeater89

1st Like
Media
Hand width is a horrible method of estimating. First of all you are just guessing how big his hand is and all you can go by is a realistic range. There is a large margin of error here on a guy you know nothing about. Then you are multiplying the amount of error when you use multiple "hands" in your measurement. So if you can only guess hand width to within an inch (plus or minus a half inch)then a cock that you measure at "two hands" has an error of 2 inches (plus or minus an inch).

You are correct. The eyeballing method combined with the hand width is the only things that are available.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
QUOTE=dongalong;2880692]I'd say 7"x5"[/QUOTE]

I'd have to agree with you there with the exception of his head, and it looks like it might be a tad over 5inchs