Need cock with 7" girth for petite spanish wife...

lookn4girth

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Canadian couple in the Toronto area looking for guys in the area (or visiting the area) who have XTRA thick cock to assist in bringing her to several mind-blowing orgasms! :biggrin1:

She is petite and spanish, he is white and 1000% st8!

Looking for minimum of 8.5"x7" cock

If you have what were looking for, please send a g-rated pic and a pic of your cock to compnets_2000@yahoo.ca or compnets_2000@hotmail.com. We'll be in touch.

we are for real so only serious, clean guys (and couples) should contact us.

M & C

Likeitthick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey that is wonderful fantasy , love to see that thick fat cock if you find one , two in burlington area here.
I dont think may people from toronto in here.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Canadian couple in the Toronto area looking for guys in the area (or visiting the area) who have XTRA thick cock to assist in bringing her to several mind-blowing orgasms! :biggrin1:

She is petite and spanish, he is white and 1000% st8!

Looking for minimum of 8.5"x7" cock

If you have what were looking for, please send a g-rated pic and a pic of your cock to compnets_2000@yahoo.ca or compnets_2000@hotmail.com. We'll be in touch.

we are for real so only serious, clean guys (and couples) should contact us.

M & C

Hey there, looking for a threesome with my girlfriend, me and a big huge dick ! We're in the Toronto area, msg me or MSN me at mattdotorg@hotmail.com
Please noone over 29.

-Matt and Abby

Thanks to crisdomiano dredging up two old threads that we can only hope were the epitome of sincerity...I think we have a nice synchronicity of events.

M & C meet Matt and Abby
Matt and Abby meet M & C

la...la...la la la :smile: