Need "designer stubble" + neckline advice

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by lovin_california, Jan 23, 2011.

1. lovin_california

lovin_california Active Member

Hi guys,

I'm leaving even stubble each day on my face but need advice on my neck! Do I leave it at the same 1mm length as my face? Shave neck completely? Ahave under the jawline?

Any advice or pics are appreciated guys!

2. mchammerpenguin

mchammerpenguin New Member

Whenever I grow out my facial hair I usually just do down the sides to the chin and then under the jaw but not onto the neck. Though, it is really up to preference but that is my favorite way to do it.

3. cjj2k

cjj2k Member

Albums:
    If you want the stubble look, let it grow everywhere it does naturally. If you shave the neck and leave the face, its gonna look too "forced" (for lack of a better word). Just run a trimmer over it all the same length. Keeps it tidy.

4. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

I just got the Babyliss iStubble stubble trimmer, look it up on Amazon. It's really good, loads of settings for different lengths of stubble from 5 millimeters all the way down to half a milimeter.

It's neat, easy to keep in working order and good for travel. It's not too expensive either.

5. molotovmuffin

Gold Member

Sorry, I disagree...

Face stubble yes
    neck stubble no, yuck!

6. jjsjr

Gold Member

Albums:
    Quick tip:

Use a manual, straight razor to do the cleaning up and smooth detailing. But before you do, lather up with cream extra heavy, then using a dry finger draw a line along the jawline. Then trace that line with your razor to get a nice, clean beard that follows your jawline.

The benefit of this method is that even if you draw a bad line in cream, you can always rub the cream around and start over. No mistaken razor strokes!

Draft saved Draft deleted