need fantasy advice from women

yman74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here is my story. I am a 33m who works at one of those large wherehouse stores, even though I have a masters in secondary education (had some setbacks, but that is a different story). Anyways, there is a young 21 year old girl who works there. She is not the most attractive girl (cute but oddly shaped and chubby). She can act stuck up at times. I get the feeling that things in life have been pretty easy for her most of her life. I get the feeling that just one time of me fucking her would knock her down a notch or two. You don't even know how much I want that to happen. She is not the friendliest girls in the world and only talks to me when she needs something but once in a while I think she sneaks a look at me. Do you girls think I am wasting time with this fantasy or do I even have a shot?

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
cannot be a mind reader...body language is poor way of communication...ask her out..she could be flirting in her own way...be a gentleman and you may get referrals from her friends...nothing ventured nothing gained...

yman74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I should mention she lives with her boyfriend think they are hs sweethearts,might be the only guy she was with or maybe just boys who didnt know what they were doing. Think that is what turns me on.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I get the feeling that just one time of me fucking her would knock her down a notch or two.

You want to fuck her to 'knock her down a notch or two'?

How wonderfully altruistic of you :rolleyes:

My advice to you is to fuck people you like... and stop being so fucking arrogant while you're at it.

Or perhaps you mean that you are such a scuzz that she'd be digusted with herself afterwards and atone with great charitable works, asshat. :smile:

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here is my story. I am a 33m who works at one of those large wherehouse stores, even though I have a masters in secondary education (had some setbacks, but that is a different story). Anyways, there is a young 21 year old girl who works there. She is not the most attractive girl (cute but oddly shaped and chubby). She can act stuck up at times. I get the feeling that things in life have been pretty easy for her most of her life. I get the feeling that just one time of me fucking her would knock her down a notch or two. You don't even know how much I want that to happen. She is not the friendliest girls in the world and only talks to me when she needs something but once in a while I think she sneaks a look at me. Do you girls think I am wasting time with this fantasy or do I even have a shot?

This is bordering on a rape fantasy. Stay away from her.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You want to fuck her to 'knock her down a notch or two'?

How wonderfully altruistic of you :rolleyes:

My advice to you is to fuck people you like... and stop being so fucking arrogant while you're at it.

Or perhaps you mean that you are such a scuzz that she'd be digusted with herself afterwards and atone with great charitable works, asshat. :smile:

I was going to comment on his fucking her to "knock her down a notch or two" as well. But you beat me to it. Well said!

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Its driving you crazy that she isn't paying you any attention isn't it?

"She is not that attractive, chubby, oddly shapped and stuck up" yet you are the one who wants to fuck her

And for her benefit :fing02:

She has a boyfriend, Maybe your someone who usually gets what he wants but we've all had people we wanted but couldn't have. Thats life

Last edited:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I think you are the one who needs to be taken down a notch or two.Do your job and back the the hell off!You are on the edge of being put in a kennell for a long time dog!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you girls think I am wasting time with this fantasy or do I even have a shot?
Uhm, I think you are a major fucktard and should probably seek treatment. Also, it's a warehouse store, not a wherehouse store. What's that grad degree in physical education? :tongue:

You want to fuck her to 'knock her down a notch or two'? H
ow wonderfully altruistic of you :rolleyes: My advice to you is to fuck people you like... and stop being so fucking arrogant while you're at it. :smile:
QFT!!

You sound like a total wanker and low life.
The girl shows a lot of taste not wasting her time with you.
You said it babe!

This is bordering on a rape fantasy. Stay away from her.
I agree, he sounds like he could easily be the abusive or stalker type boyfriend.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yman74, I always wonder what misogynists' mothers did to them, and if they are even heterosexual at all. It boggles my mind that men who hate women could actually be attracted to them. These are the things I will wonder about every time I see your avatar from now on. Later, I may even fantasize that you are getting fucked by a huge, hot guy until you are knocked down a notch, while your girlfriend watches smugly from the corner of the room. Jackass.

Last edited:

yman74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Guess you people missed the work Fantasy!!! I have and never would have any non-consensual sex. Yes, I do believe a good fuck can change lives. A marathon sexcapade might be just what she needs from a man, not a boy. Guess no one here has ever had a sexual fantasy.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
It's the way you chose to put it, yman. You sound like you dislike her and yet you want to fuck her - as women we find that disturbing. Can't you see that?

You have no idea how many times I have heard a man say to me or another woman (or about another woman) "nothing wrong with her that 10 minutes on the end of my cock won't cure"... for a start to those guys I often say "10 minutes?" and laugh in their faces - but actually it is a very insulting thing to say about a person - and a very arrogant thing. And that is how you came across. You seem to be implying now that we have taken you up wrong - fine - I'll take you at face value. Let's start again.

You have no idea about this girl, you sound like you don't know her well at all - perhaps her boyfriend is a phenominal lover, perhaps he is just right for her, perhaps he isn't, perhaps, perhaps, perhaps - thing is, he is her boyfriend, they are a couple and you should attempt to interfere with that.

So you have a fantasy that a slightly stuck up (to your mind) girl is going to have the time of her life bouncing up and down on your cock and after that mind blowing experience she'll be a changed person. You ask do we think you have a shot. No. No I don't. I think you don't know her anything near well enough to really say what she is like at all - so your images of what she is like and that she needs changing at all are probably way off the mark. She maybe a delightful individual with her friends and bf outside of work - she may be a little demon in the sack. You really don't know.

If it really is just a fantasy I don't see any harm in having it - but don't act on it - it'll just be embarassing for both of you. And please be aware that woman don't find being thought of in those terms at all flattering.

Is that more helpful to you?

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guess you people missed the work Fantasy!!! I have and never would have any non-consensual sex. Yes, I do believe a good fuck can change lives. A marathon sexcapade might be just what she needs from a man, not a boy. Guess no one here has ever had a sexual fantasy.

What makes you a "man" bucko? You sound kind of kiddish to me.

Just sayin'.