need fantasy advice from women

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yman74, I always wonder what misogynists' mothers did to them, and if they are even heterosexual at all. It boggles my mind that men who hate women could actually be attracted to them. These are the things I will wonder about every time I see your avatar from now on. Later, I may even fantasize that you are getting fucked by a huge, hot guy until you are knocked down a notch, while your girlfriend watches smugly from the corner of the room. Jackass
QFT!

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Guess you people missed the work Fantasy!!! I have and never would have any non-consensual sex. Yes, I do believe a good fuck can change lives. A marathon sexcapade might be just what she needs from a man, not a boy. Guess no one here has ever had a sexual fantasy.

...and it should stay a fantasy. it'd be a total jack ass move if you pursued it.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Guess you people missed the work Fantasy!!! I have and never would have any non-consensual sex. Yes, I do believe a good fuck can change lives. A marathon sexcapade might be just what she needs from a man, not a boy. Guess no one here has ever had a sexual fantasy.

Thanks for the clarification. :rolleyes:

You were a lowlife in your opening post and now I'm afraid you are still a lowlife now.
Go crawl back under your rock.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
OH COME on people. Get off your high horses and read the thread at face value. The guy has a fantasy and he thought he could share it here without getting a whole mess of psychoanalysis going on. When i read his post i didn't feel threatened as a woman. MB had the most intelligent thing to say regarding his feelings. She made total sense.

Sometimes i should be brought down a notch or two, too bad my husband never used that 10 minutes with his cock line because i'd just have to take him up on the offer.

Now for my psychoanalysis:

To the original poster, i believe you might want to look at why her attitude insults you so much. It obviously makes you feel like less of a man to be treated that way by her, especially if you feel you are more attractive than she is. There might be some harvested feelings about your own manhood to feel like you want to "hate fuck" her so bad.

But then again, i can recall a couple of times in my life not getting along with a guy and being more like him than i thought and it was threatening to me in a sense. Sometimes there is this underlying sexual tension that can only be noticed when you stop and think about them for a few minutes when they arent around.

I'm sure there are people who probably had wonderful sex in a situation like this and maybe even became a good couple. Who the hell knows.

yman74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok, I bite on the psychoanalysis. She does remind me of my first love, a bit in looks as well as in temperament. Things did not end up well with the first love, she ran off with a convicted drug dealer, and I am the opposite of that. I am the nice guy who gets screwed over again and again. I look at her myspace and facebook notifications (no I am no cyberstalking, she is one of those girls who puts every thought and action on there) and she her doing things that are immature for her age, such as still listening to teen music and tv shows and sometimes acting like her boyfriend is prince charming. I know its all an illusion. What I am talking about in my original posting is not a revenge fuck, its a break though the wall fuck. Its taking a spice girl listening, degrassi watching, boyfriend as prince charming girl and finding out if there is more there.

By the way, Mademoiselle Rouge thank you for getting it. I worry about the other posters and wonder why they are so hateful
Now, I know I most likely will never peruse this fantasy and after this summer I probably never see her again. But I love feeling powerful in this fantasy, which is so different than the normal, people pleasing doormat I am.

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ok, I bite on the psychoanalysis. She does remind me of my first love, a bit in looks as well as in temperament. Things did not end up well with the first love, she ran off with a convicted drug dealer, and I am the opposite of that. I am the nice guy who gets screwed over again and again. I look at her myspace and facebook notifications (no I am no cyberstalking, she is one of those girls who puts every thought and action on there) and she her doing things that are immature for her age, such as still listening to teen music and tv shows and sometimes acting like her boyfriend is prince charming. I know its all an illusion. What I am talking about in my original posting is not a revenge fuck, its a break though the wall fuck. Its taking a spice girl listening, degrassi watching, boyfriend as prince charming girl and finding out if there is more there.

By the way, Mademoiselle Rouge thank you for getting it. I worry about the other posters and wonder why they are so hateful
Now, I know I most likely will never peruse this fantasy and after this summer I probably never see her again. But I love feeling powerful in this fantasy, which is so different than the normal, people pleasing doormat I am.

Feel free to add me to your yahoo buddylist.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
yman - I appreciate that you don't think you are being in any way nasty in these posts, nor in the fantasy. But you are coming across pretty badly

I won't paraphrase you, but look at these extracts from you posts:

*snip* I am a 33m *snip* a young 21 year old girl *snip*

You're 33, she's 21 - if you were 24, or even late 20s, it wouldn't seem so bad - but a 33 yo man obsessing (yes, you are) about a 21 yo who has shown no signs of interest is a little disturbing. I know age gaps can work, for relationships, for fuck buddies and for one nighters - My man is 18 years my senior, but we showed interest in each other, had it been a one way street from me to him, or vice versa, it would have been odd.

She is not the most attractive girl (cute but oddly shaped and chubby). She can act stuck up at times. *snip* I get the feeling that just one time of me fucking her would knock her down a notch or two. *snip* only talks to me when she needs something but once in a while I think she sneaks a look at me. *snip*

You think she sneaks a look at you? It's far more likely that she doesn't though. And the way you phrase the bit about 'just one time' fucking her 'down a notch or two' belittles her and inflates you at the same time. It's quite a nasty sentiment to have about somebody. She is immature and childish and your manly fucking will sort her out? Well - you sometimes that kind of thing does happen but, shit man, you could have phrased it differently. "I'd love to bring out the woman in her" or "I think she's really sexy but doesn't know how to express it" or "She hides behind a stuck up persona and I'd love to be the one she lets her hair down with" - all of those are far more positive ways of saying pretty much the same thing. But you don't sound positive - you sound like you wanna get and fuck her til she promises to be 'good'.

*snip* A marathon sexcapade might be just what she needs from a man, not a boy. *snip*

You don't know that - that's part of the fantasy - and I completely understand that bit, it's just in conjunction with the other stuff that it sounds weird.

*snip* I look at her myspace and facebook notifications (no I am no cyberstalking, she is one of those girls who puts every thought and action on there)

How often do you look at them? Did she invite you to be a friend? Or are you just looking at the public stuff? She puts everything up there, does she ever mention you?

not a revenge fuck, its a break though the wall fuck. Its taking a spice girl listening, degrassi watching, boyfriend as prince charming girl and finding out if there is more there.

I think you've forgotten what it is like to be 21 - 21 is still quite young. Lots of 21 year old still have interests that would seem juvenille to a 33 year old. But even if you are right and she is acting younger than her years maybe that's where she's at. Maybe she's happy there. Maybe her boyfriend IS her prince charming - it's kinda cute that she thinks that way about him. Plus all of those things don't mean she's an innocent - I've known plenty of girls who are all baby pink and 'spice girl listening' on the outside and have studded dog collars and 12" dildos in the back of their cupboards.

I worry about the other posters and wonder why they are so hateful

You worded yourself badly - you do sound like you dislike and want to fuck her to fuck her life up, to burst her bubble. Most of the women, and some of the men, who have responded just don't like the sound of that. We're not hateful - we found you hateful and responded. There is a difference.

I love feeling powerful in this fantasy, which is so different than the normal, people pleasing doormat I am.

Hmmm, now that may well be the key to all of this. You need to feel powerful, and in a fantasy that's fine - but you are fantasising about feeling powerful at the expense of someone else, someone much younger than you and, by your own description of her, someone quite child-like. Please think about why you need to fantasise about taking power from the subjugation of this child-like young woman. It's that aspect of this that is disturbing to many of us.

There's no hate or dislike for you in any of what I am saying - I don't know you - I'd just like you to try analysing this fantasy a little more.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
yman - I appreciate that you don't think you are being in any way nasty in these posts, nor in the fantasy. But you are coming across pretty badly

I won't paraphrase you, but look at these extracts from you posts:

You're 33, she's 21 - if you were 24, or even late 20s, it wouldn't seem so bad - but a 33 yo man obsessing (yes, you are) about a 21 yo who has shown no signs of interest is a little disturbing. I know age gaps can work, for relationships, for fuck buddies and for one nighters - My man is 18 years my senior, but we showed interest in each other, had it been a one way street from me to him, or vice versa, it would have been odd.

You think she sneaks a look at you? It's far more likely that she doesn't though. And the way you phrase the bit about 'just one time' fucking her 'down a notch or two' belittles her and inflates you at the same time. It's quite a nasty sentiment to have about somebody. She is immature and childish and your manly fucking will sort her out? Well - you sometimes that kind of thing does happen but, shit man, you could have phrased it differently. "I'd love to bring out the woman in her" or "I think she's really sexy but doesn't know how to express it" or "She hides behind a stuck up persona and I'd love to be the one she lets her hair down with" - all of those are far more positive ways of saying pretty much the same thing. But you don't sound positive - you sound like you wanna get and fuck her til she promises to be 'good'.

You don't know that - that's part of the fantasy - and I completely understand that bit, it's just in conjunction with the other stuff that it sounds weird.

How often do you look at them? Did she invite you to be a friend? Or are you just looking at the public stuff? She puts everything up there, does she ever mention you?

I think you've forgotten what it is like to be 21 - 21 is still quite young. Lots of 21 year old still have interests that would seem juvenille to a 33 year old. But even if you are right and she is acting younger than her years maybe that's where she's at. Maybe she's happy there. Maybe her boyfriend IS her prince charming - it's kinda cute that she thinks that way about him. Plus all of those things don't mean she's an innocent - I've known plenty of girls who are all baby pink and 'spice girl listening' on the outside and have studded dog collars and 12" dildos in the back of their cupboards.

You worded yourself badly - you do sound like you dislike and want to fuck her to fuck her life up, to burst her bubble. Most of the women, and some of the men, who have responded just don't like the sound of that. We're not hateful - we found you hateful and responded. There is a difference.

Hmmm, now that may well be the key to all of this. You need to feel powerful, and in a fantasy that's fine - but you are fantasising about feeling powerful at the expense of someone else, someone much younger than you and, by your own description of her, someone quite child-like. Please think about why you need to fantasise about taking power from the subjugation of this child-like young woman. It's that aspect of this that is disturbing to many of us.

There's no hate or dislike for you in any of what I am saying - I don't know you - I'd just like you to try analysing this fantasy a little more.

I'm thinking he should look into the BDSM scene and find his alternate persona to be fancied behind closed doors being a Dom.

D_Bill_F_Sail

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a 33m who works at one of those large wherehouse stores, even though I have a masters in secondary education (had some setbacks, but that is a different story).

I think youre setbacks in teaching kids has something to do with this "fantasy". Its probably best you aren't teaching.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Oh come on now! The woman is 21.

I know I made references to her being child-like but I was not accusing him of paedophilic tendancy.

The guy feels he is a 'doormat' in his day to day life - he has a fantasy about a young woman that makes him feel powerful, the very fact that a 21 year old is the object of the fantasy (not 17, not 16, nor less) shows the physical attraction is to grown women.

People are too quick to shout paedo - far too quick - it's a foul accusation. Stop it!

D_Bill_F_Sail

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well seeing as a masters takes about 6 years to get and he is 33 assuming he started college once he got out of high school like most people do, he would have it around the time he was 24 or 25. 33-24=9 and 21-9=12. Im sure his fantasy didn't just pop up overnight...but im not accusing anyone of anything..Lets see what his reason for not teaching is....

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Well seeing as a masters takes about 6 years to get and he is 33 assuming he started college once he got out of high school like most people do, he would have it around the time he was 24 or 25. 33-24=9 and 21-9=12. Im sure his fantasy didn't just pop up overnight...but im not accusing anyone of anything..Lets see what his reason for not teaching is....

So because at age 33 he fancies a 21 yo he must have fancied a 12 yo when he was 24?

That is, without doubt, the single stupidest thing I have EVER read here - and that, HockeyFan86, is quite saying something!!

D_Bill_F_Sail

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You obviously didn't get it..Once he got his masters and was able to start teaching he would be around 24 to 25. The majority of girls he would be able to teach would be underage. He most likely didn't get this fantasy overnight..sounds like something that has been thought about for a while and only talked about recently..What im saying is that its kinda strange he isnt teaching anymore after atleast 6 years of college. You just dont quit a job like that and go work at some retail store unless you are forced to.. Also since he waits until they're of legal age to speak out about them doesnt mean he hasn't been having fantasies about them since they were minors. I used to have a boss who hired underage girls 16 to 17 so that once they were 18 he could swoop in.. Have some kids and let him babysit them if you trust him so much...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I would like, at this point, to ask all the straight and bi men here over thirty if, during their thirties, they ever had a sexual fantasy about a woman over 10 years younger than themselves.

I'm willing to bet that most, if not ALL, of them have. I'm 34 and I've had sexual fantasies about men in their early 20s (and women for that matter) - am I a kiddie fiddler too?

You cannot equate a failure / setback in his chosen career plus a thing about a younger woman with paedophilic tendancy. You just can't!!

yman - based on what I've read from you so far I see nothing that would make me worry about having you as a babysitter. This Hockey guy is being a total idiot.

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I would like, at this point, to ask all the straight and bi men here over thirty if, during their thirties, they ever had a sexual fantasy about a woman over 10 years younger than themselves.

LOL You're kidding right. They hadn't actually invented the phrase 24/7 in those days but....I think it would be odd not to.

yman74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thought I was done commenting on this topic but oh well. I just got my masters a short time ago, it is a career change for me. My setback had nothing to do with my behavior. If I had done what many of you have accused me of doing I would of been in huge trouble. Also, I am her myspace and facebook friend, but she is one of those girls who has every single person she know, and many she doesn't as her friends (again its like a teen behavior).

I am sorry for offending people on here with a couple of misspelled words, having a fantasy about a girl who is not my exact same age and not getting her permission first. Next time I keep my fantasies to girls my exact same age and ask there permission to have a fantasy about them.