Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You obviously didn't get it..Once he got his masters and was able to start teaching he would be around 24 to 25. The majority of girls he would be able to teach would be underage. He most likely didn't get this fantasy overnight..sounds like something that has been thought about for a while and only talked about recently..What im saying is that its kinda strange he isnt teaching anymore after atleast 6 years of college. You just dont quit a job like that and go work at some retail store unless you are forced to.. Also since he waits until they're of legal age to speak out about them doesnt mean he hasn't been having fantasies about them since they were minors. I used to have a boss who hired underage girls 16 to 17 so that once they were 18 he could swoop in.. Have some kids and let him babysit them if you trust him so much...

Oh please, my Dad is 66 and my mom is 54, he married her when she was 24, do you think my dad when he was a senior in highschool wanted to bang a kindergartener?

You need to check out your own paranoias before slapping them on other people. Maybe we should start questioning some of YOUR intentions?

I got married at 18, since my husband was willing to marry a barely legal female, does that mean he would have wanted to marry me at 12?