Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, I met this older couple at the bar last weekend, the wife gave me her number, and we've been texting. Long story short: Her husband had the fantasy of finding another guy to help please her. So I'm meeting up at their house this weekend. They want to keep it discreet, so we can't go to bars or anything like that. They said they want to keep me as a long term friend/sex partner. Oh, and they're about 20 years older than me.

I've had a few three ways before, but we were all drunk, and it was after partying all night together, and we were all the same age, and no one was married lol.

Ok, Now heres the thing I need some advice on:
How should i play this three way different? How should I initiate the sex? What should I let him do to her first (cuz hes the husband right?)? Should I not kiss her much? anything else I should know?

ANY and ALL advice or ideas on this one would be GREATLY appreciated :)

D_Sherian_LaNeige

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My bloke and I used to do a bit of swinging, and had a threesome once... So I base my advice mainly on swinging with couples, but I guess it's similar in terms of the egos involved. If you're sober and a bit nervous it's easy to get stuck in "small talk" mode, but you can avoid this by establishing physical contact early on, with a brief peck on the lips (gently brush the small of her back with your hand as you kiss her, it feels nice and hints at slightly more than politeness) and a firm handshake (for him, obviously) at the door to break the tension.

They may be experienced at things like this - the lady may be dressed up for the occasion, which will help things along!

If, after some chitchat and pouring of drinks, they're not making a move and seem to be waiting for you... compliment the lady on something innocuous like her hair and then follow it with another compliment on her clothing, adding something like that it "accentuates her beautiful sexy body" ...give her a grin and then as a follow-up (assuming she's giving out the right signals) turn to the guy and ask something slightly jokey like "may I kiss your beautiful wife?"

...Unless I've made a grave misjudgement and social politics are worlds apart in the US, then you should be alright by this point :)

You don't need to be as cautious as you would chatting someone up at a bar - they've invited you there to fuck her and they want to know that you find her attractive. Also I don't think you need to let him be the first to fuck her but when giving oral etc make sure there's room for him to join in and play with her boobs or kiss her. You can also make him feel involved by making the odd comment to him like "oooh she's sucking me so well!" ...and before any ladies say this is sexist behaviour, the situation kinda calls for it. Basically she is the goddess and he is 'letting' you 'share' her (yes, the Germaine Greer in me cringes, but I've met a LOT of swingers and you kinda play into the role - everyone knows the women are in charge).

Apart from these adjustments, treat it like any other sexual encounter... except that you are now a four-handed, two-cocked team lover... and you get a break for a drink of water every now and then to sit and watch for a bit if you feel like it :)

kawboy6969

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My bloke and I used to do a bit of swinging, and had a threesome once... So I base my advice mainly on swinging with couples, but I guess it's similar in terms of the egos involved. If you're sober and a bit nervous it's easy to get stuck in "small talk" mode, but you can avoid this by establishing physical contact early on, with a brief peck on the lips (gently brush the small of her back with your hand as you kiss her, it feels nice and hints at slightly more than politeness) and a firm handshake (for him, obviously) at the door to break the tension.

They may be experienced at things like this - the lady may be dressed up for the occasion, which will help things along!

If, after some chitchat and pouring of drinks, they're not making a move and seem to be waiting for you... compliment the lady on something innocuous like her hair and then follow it with another compliment on her clothing, adding something like that it "accentuates her beautiful sexy body" ...give her a grin and then as a follow-up (assuming she's giving out the right signals) turn to the guy and ask something slightly jokey like "may I kiss your beautiful wife?"

...Unless I've made a grave misjudgement and social politics are worlds apart in the US, then you should be alright by this point :)

You don't need to be as cautious as you would chatting someone up at a bar - they've invited you there to fuck her and they want to know that you find her attractive. Also I don't think you need to let him be the first to fuck her but when giving oral etc make sure there's room for him to join in and play with her boobs or kiss her. You can also make him feel involved by making the odd comment to him like "oooh she's sucking me so well!" ...and before any ladies say this is sexist behaviour, the situation kinda calls for it. Basically she is the goddess and he is 'letting' you 'share' her (yes, the Germaine Greer in me cringes, but I've met a LOT of swingers and you kinda play into the role - everyone knows the women are in charge).

Apart from these adjustments, treat it like any other sexual encounter... except that you are now a four-handed, two-cocked team lover... and you get a break for a drink of water every now and then to sit and watch for a bit if you feel like it :)

Thanks! The biggest part is gonna be the age and the fact that theyre married. But I'm not worried, I can't wait! She's sexy as hell. Well compared to blunderwoman she's not, but you get the point ;)

bob11223

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well how was it did you ever give them what they wanted how did you start the whole thing out and was she good

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would give her a great kiss the second the door opens and tell her you are happy to be there and thank him! Small compliments go a longway, but it might be much better for you to take control of what's happening and going to happen from the beginning. Everyone knows why you are all meeting, so I would think you may want to discuss anything you are not into if you haven't already. Are you attracted to the man? Can the he touch you? If not :-(, say that upfront. My hubby and I have discussed maybe trying this one day, but if the guy touches him in a sexual manner, it would not go over well. I worry about this part ruining everything right away! Is she into anal? Will you masterbate if they ask? These are all things to know that will help make the experience fantastic for everyone and eliminate a few very awkward situations. I don't think you should worry about the age difference. They're probably in a position to spoil you in small ways. I would think more about them wanting something permanent since you all have not played yet. Seems clingy to me. Also, leave their contact info in your computer or tell someone where you are going. Smart to be safe. And take condoms. Don't expect anyone else to care for your life like you do. It sounds like it could be a really great experience for you. Please let us know how it goes. Also, a small gift of some sort for her will make her uber happy. Something like a pretty silk scarf you can play with her with, or an anklet with tiny bells. Something thoughtful for her. Forget the wine. They'll have it. And they/she is going to want to look at you. All of you. A lot. Be prepared and please let her :)

Bunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'd ask them what they want out of the arrangement and how you the F should be treated etc...then you know where you stand.