Need Female Volunteer

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I need a female volunteer to help me by experiencing sex with a penis enhanced by a "device". I have worn my wife out, she loves the length but the girth of the hard, turgid glans makes it painful for her. The device is a simple tube that lengthens my natural erection by about .75 inch and expands the glans by about .25 inch. With the tube in place my bone pressed erect length is 8.25 inches, with glans 6 inches in circumference and I can maintain an erection indefinitely. Attached photos show me in the tube erect and tube flaccid states compared to a dildo, and in my natural flaccid state. The only critera for a volunteer is that SHE must be clean, healthy and enjoy sex. I would also appreciate any comments on the tube, is it a turn on, a turn off, or does it matter? For your consideration.

Attachments

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not volunteering, but since you asked for comments on the tube, I've gotta tell you, I'd prefer sex without the tube. I wouldn't have sex with you if you wore it.

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
petite, darn, I wish you felt differently, I would love to have you volunteer.

minimag, not painful at all for me, easy on easy of, but of course not for beginners. Far from painful it sets up sort of a sweet inflamed feeling of desire in my inflated glans. Further, you don't have to wory about going soft, you can fuck as long and a furiously as you want, and because the glans are so lage, relative to their natural state, the feeling is exquisite!

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As you can see the glans become engorged and lock the tube between thee back of the glans and pubic bone, creating a very hard stretch on the shaft of the penis. To remove the tube I force the blood out of my glans then push it back into the tube and pull the tube off, takes about four minutes. As far as I Know, I'm the only one doing this, very good for increasing flaccid length.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not volunteering either, but that device looks like something straight out of some Hellraiser movie.. I can't imagine that not beeing painfull actually.

Good luck with finding someone that will though.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not volunteering either, but that device looks like something straight out of some Hellraiser movie.. I can't imagine that not beeing painfull actually.

Good luck with finding someone that will though.

PMSL, on a brighter note I love the Hellraiser movies. Totally disgusting:cool:

To the OP, I really think the tube would decrease sensation. I would never choose plastic over the real thing.

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have experimented with all kinds of material including steel tubing weighing 2 pounds for a 5.5 inch section. The tube shown in the photo is 1.25" ID vinyl tubing from Home Depot I cut to 5.5" long. The vinyl is rigid enough to stretch the penis but is fairly forgiving, it allows good circulation and does not draw hot or cold. A very promising enlargement device. But wow, for sex its mind blowing, at least for the male. I don't know how gay guys would feel about this but for pussy its wild! Like I said in my first post, my wife has trouble with the girth of the glans and she's a dildo fanatic.

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Submissivegirl, it's only the shaft that's plastic but the head is all raging natural. Just like any dildo but with a real head. For me the sensation is probably double with the increased friction and increased penetration.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Submissivegirl, it's only the shaft that's plastic but the head is all raging natural. Just like any dildo but with a real head. For me the sensation is probably double with the increased friction and increased penetration.

Maybe, but it just looks to smooth that way. Just my personal opinion. Play on :biggrin1:

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Divisible, I haven't said its outrageous yet, and it may not be outrageous to anyone else. But its like trying to control a ball of sexual fire in the end of a stick, and its me! Shenanigans, you bet, but not with the photos or the story.

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Submissivegirl, it probably is too smooth and a different texture would improve it for the woman. I'm working on sleeves to maximize the sensation for the woman, for example ridges and ticklers, the possibilities are endless.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As far as sex is concerned I don't get how it could be enjoyable, but more power to the both of 'ya. As far as PE goes, I'm intrigued. Flaccid length gains? Really? Do you use lube to slide in and out of that thing? Have you seen any erect gains?

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
RawDog, gains yes, about half an inch flaccid, quarter inch erect over the summer, but I've been doing this four years. Just perfected it this summer.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And lube? Do you use any? I assume you go in erect? Or go in flaccid, then get an erection? When you say "perfected" how do you mean? What did you have to tweak? I mean, it's just a wide vinyl tube, right? What's the tube's I.D. and what's your girth?

Thanks in advance.