Need Female Volunteer

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
RawDog, just Vasiline. Have to go in flaccid, 0% erect or I can't insert it into the tube. Tube ID is 1.25 inches. My girth when absolutely flaccid is 5.5".

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I need a male volunteer to help me experience wealth beyond my imagination. My only criteria is that he be disgustingly rich and willing to spend it all on me.

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh come on ladies, why would you use an all rubber dildo but shy away from a dildo with real live throbing glans? I can use it with an upward or downward curve to specifically target the G-spot when entering from the front or rear. All the sensitivity is there its just harder, longer, bigger around and more intense.

Last edited:

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
darwinlily, its a combination of the unnatural and the natural, something really new. No one has tread this ground before but me and the first woman is my wife. My wife loves fucking this thing but she is just a little small for the head as it enters into and withdraws from the vaginal orifice. Goes in with an audible "plop" comes out with a sucking "plop". Aren't there any adventurous women out there willing to go where no other has?

Also, it is a cock ring, just five inches long.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
it looks uncomfortable as hell and seems like would feel really unnatural for both of you. looks like it would just feel like a slick piece of plastic sliding in and out. if that's what she wants then you are going to be soon replaced by a big headed vibrator.

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
tgirlsrgreat, very comfortabe for up to about three hours and raises the level of sensitivity in the head to the point that when fucking I have to stop, concentrate and let things resolve to keep from cumming from the moment I push through the vaginal orifice. For masturbating, the sensation is entirely different than anything I have ever experienced......a true addiction.

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Are there no adventurous women out there willing to depart from normal? Isn't there a women out there who is tired or bored with the same old "average" penis who fantasizes about or wants to experience something really different, long, thick, hard and warm driven by someone sensitive and athletic?

My wife is very sexual and has a huge pussy, big lips and clit, but she is too small for this. Any volunteer out there would be the second woman in the world, as far as I know, to experience a dildo with a real life super engorged throbbing cock head. If it won't go in, I'll stop, we'll have a drink and talk, and it will be over. If it goes in, it will be gentle, moment by moment, deeper and deeper, any pain and I will pull out. I will follow and explore your pleasure.