Need girl advice =p

Media
Ever since breaking up with my whore exgf who cheated on me, I haven't really been interested in dating another girl for awhile. I walked into this deli I go to all the time and saw this amazing girl. She was very pretty and I just couldn't take my eyes off her, it was like a boyhood crush, nothing sexual. I just wanted to be with her. Shes this very attractive Korean girl, and I can read/write Korean and speak it a little so we've been flirting back and forth in english and bad korean on my part.

I eventually got a screen name from her and we've been talking, and I want to ask her to go out somewhere. I don't want something boring like a movie, pool, bowling. I was thinking something exciting but I'm not sure what theres to do in New York City. Obviously theres probably tons to do, but I don't get out often doing exciting things so I don't know what to think up. I'm not really the clubbing type to go dancing, the last time I danced I had four arrows telling me where to put my feet.

The collective genius minds have never let me down here, throw out some ideas of an exciting hang out/date.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:smile: What about salsa or swing dancing at a club that gives lessons. Some have newbie nights and it could be a lot of fun. Plus unlike a movie where you can't talk to her, during a dance lesson talking is normal, added bonus you get to touch her. :wink: Who knows maybe she isnt a great dancer either and you can laugh together at your 2 left feet.

Ever since breaking up with my whore exgf who cheated on me, I haven't really been interested in dating another girl for awhile. I walked into this deli I go to all the time and saw this amazing girl. She was very pretty and I just couldn't take my eyes off her, it was like a boyhood crush, nothing sexual. I just wanted to be with her. Shes this very attractive Korean girl, and I can read/write Korean and speak it a little so we've been flirting back and forth in english and bad korean on my part.

I eventually got a screen name from her and we've been talking, and I want to ask her to go out somewhere. I don't want something boring like a movie, pool, bowling. I was thinking something exciting but I'm not sure what theres to do in New York City. Obviously theres probably tons to do, but I don't get out often doing exciting things so I don't know what to think up. I'm not really the clubbing type to go dancing, the last time I danced I had four arrows telling me where to put my feet.

The collective genius minds have never let me down here, throw out some ideas of an exciting hang out/date.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think you should go somewhere exciting, it'll be the first time you'll be with her and you should be able to have a chance to talk, somewhere exciting sounds like the kind of place there's lots to do and this will distract from you both being able to get to know each other a little more deeply. You're right on clubbing because you can't hear one another speak over the sound of the music, the same goes for a movie and I agree bowling is boring. This might sound a little corny but is there a zoo near there, it's quiet, but there's something to look at and if the conversation is a bit stilted at first you can always go 'oh look at the monkey masturbating,' zoos usually have a cafe or bar so you can stop for a drink, it also has the advantage that you go there in the daytime so you can make it a lunch date which is brilliant, because if you can't stand each other you can get off early by saying you have something to do later, but if you enjoy each other you can carry on by going for something to eat later and have a few drinks.

My first thought was also a picnic but if she doesn't know the difference between a penis and a chicken leg you could be in trouble :)