need girl help......

okay so me and my gf have been dating a year on valentine's day, well after about 5 or 6 months of dating she starts dry humping me, so nex time we are making out and all that i start rubbing up her side and kissing on her neck and all that and i try going down with my hand on her, well, she moved it but one of her friends were coming over and she had just pulled up so i figured that was it, well i tried again and no, but she is always dry humping me sometimes just on my leg. well, i tried maybe four more times or so and we talked about it and she said she didnt wanna, and i was like okay well when you are just let me know, and then she starts playing with me, but oustide my pants. then some time goes by and then she down my pants and starts doin it. well we were kissin and stuff one night and she had a kinda low shirt on and i started kissing on her neck then moved down and then i took her boobs out and all that, and now that happens like everytime we start kissing and stuff. well im just confused and needed some help shes always dry humping me and if i push her away she gets mad but doesn't want to do anything. she hasnt ever done anything before and im 18 and she's 17. i just dont understand it if anyone does please help me.
sorry for the long post and its my first as well lol, thanks.....

Multipass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That was my exact situation with my first lover, she was 15 and I was 16 at the time. For the first 4 months or so I was in your exact situation, but then after 6 months we started having sex.

It turns out she had some MAJOR issues with her body and sexuality. I thought she was attractive, but young girls often are really concious about themselves. As soon as we got physical things moved really fast, I guess allowing me to touch her private areas was a HUGE hurdle for her, and then having sex after wasn't such a huge issue.

What I'm saying is, your girlfriend is probably very concious about her body, and her ability to please you. Like you said she's never done anything before and she's probably really nervous that she won't be able to get you off and such. Dry humping is her way of having sex with you, but under the shielding of her own clothes where she is comfortable.

There can be a fairy tale ending to all of this, but as in the case with my g/f her insecurities always plagued the relationship and sort of led to it's breakup.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, she might have some conflicted feelings about sex, but at your age that's normal. I wouldn't get too worried. If the confusion is that bad, tell her what you just told us. Tell her you think she's totally sexy and you're hot for her, but you don't want to push her if she's not ready. You don't have to be a mindreader. Just ask her what's going on. As a general rule, remember that most of us women like when a guy cares enough about our desires to ask about them.