Need guys with THICK cock with Huge head for my wife

couple

Just Browsing
Media
She really likes to suck guys off while I watch, and sometimes she likes to get fucked, too. She always wants to have a load in her mouth or to lick it up. We are near SIUC (Southern Illinois University Carbondale), and we go tot he St. Louis, MO area weekly and can meet, if you can host. If interested, let me know.

respond on here, or

Yahoo! Messenger: team_lethal_racing

unhfighter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that my college's wrestling team participates in an invitational at Univ. of Ill. at the end of winter. Is that close? Do you have any objection to a younger guy. I am 20.

Mike

couple

Just Browsing
Media
I think that my college's wrestling team participates in an invitational at Univ. of Ill. at the end of winter. Is that close? Do you have any objection to a younger guy. I am 20.

Mike

Age doesn't matter, but U of I is about a 5 hour drive from us, sorry

couple

Just Browsing
Media
WTF are you talking about, that's my fucking wife. Fuck you. If you are not here for the reason I posted then shut the fuck up.

couple

Just Browsing
Media
MODERATOR, please delete this post. I dont want to post on this bullshit board, I will find someone somewhere else.

Dorian88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey guys, im 21 year old student in chicago, its a bit of a drive, but i could definitly host if you are interested. my info and pic on here on fake cuz of stalkers. if you and your wife are really interested, then lets talk. i can show you pics but not on here
:( sorry. what do u think??

couple

Just Browsing
Media
hey guys, im 21 year old student in chicago, its a bit of a drive, but i could definitly host if you are interested. my info and pic on here on fake cuz of stalkers. if you and your wife are really interested, then lets talk. i can show you pics but not on here
:( sorry. what do u think??

Sorry, we are not interested in traveling. MUST be in the carbondale, IL area or the St. Louis, MO area