Need Help...!!!!!!!!!1

sunnyeu36

Just Browsing
Media
Are there any plastic surgery procedures to make a pussy bigger(plus asshole) so the intercourse with a long and thick penis is possible? I would really appriciate for proper info and if any names- doctors, clinics etc. Thank you!

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are there any plastic surgery procedures to make a pussy bigger(plus asshole) so the intercourse with a long and thick penis is possible? I would really appriciate for proper info and if any names- doctors, clinics etc. Thank you!
:eek:
I'm sure there is some types of surgery procedures for this...but...
you may want to think about just selecting a well hung male with a long & thick penis to have intercourse with on a regular basis (often as much as possible)
By doing this, I believe you will begain to feel broke in makin your pussy & asshole much bigger over a course of time.
I know that my X wife said I broke her in to the point she couldn't get use to a new man for a long time and even to this day. She blames me for causin some of her female problems for bustin that pussy wide open and rippin her asshole open that forced her to have corrective surgery....just the opposite of what you want.
I also believe there are some special excercises you can do.
I giving you this opinion from the male's perspective.
Hope you get some further advice from females.
Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy!:wink:
PS= Having a baby or two also does the trick too! :biggrin1: