Need help! Am really confused O_o

bigjuan1563

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So me and my Gf have been together for 7 years starting in March. Me and my Gf went to Texas last week for the holidays. One night we had some drink's with some friends and me & Gf stared making out in the bathroom with one of are other friend's "Lala" she is transgender and I have had a 'secret' crush on her/him for sometime now so I pulled her over and stated making out with her:) and a hour later we started talking and I could really relate to her in a way I cant with other people. I never kissed a guy or girl in the last 6years and am the straightest person in the world and for me to like "Lala" would be crazy for anyone to think.
Am just really confused on if I really like Lala or just girls?. If anybody has experience with what am going through i would really appreciate it♥

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well obviously its not just girls you like...

But maybe you really just like Lala..or do you find yourself getting really excited and dreaming about being with another man or transgender when you look at all of the men here?

Maybe you are on a path of discovering your bi-side? don't know.. Have you discussed a MMF (or MFT in this case) thing with your girlfriend? Obviously she didn't feel uncomfortable with the 3 of you kissing each other.. Maybe she is open to enter into a new phase of your relationship.

Are you done with your relationship by the way?... Could be that the 7 years is itching down your back as well...

I guess you won't know untill you try..But just be prepared for the consequences if you decide not to clue your Gf in on this..

bigjuan1563

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank You. I keep telling myself am just excited about dating Lala and right now am just trying to find out if it's Really liking her or is it just some fetish i just found out about myself.

Last edited:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I certainly don't think that being attracted to a transgender woman makes you in any way gay. And your conundrum as to whether she just turns you on or whether you really like her is no different from starting a relationship with anyone.

I wouldn't worry about it at all. I would talk to her about it as I am sure she will understand your issues. Most guys would have them.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Only experience i have had mate, is that a best Str friend at the time (married with two boys) confided he was obsessed' with Transgender persons.
He unlike you was inclined to cruise & pick up etc, plus his wife never knew....
SAD & not overly wise
She did find out eventually and he had to move in with me,for a period.
We lost touch unfortunately

My experience with other Transgender of differing ages, ( i operated an accomodation outlet) has been they were quite confused and often volatile, does not sound the case with your friend.
( we are talking homeless amd unwanted btw)
She sounds Lovely.

We are all out there matey, of all persuasions
Find the one you like & love and things will generally sort themselves out huh?
All the BEST
Have a GREAT Life and Happy New Year to you
enz