Need Help and QUICK

C. Myjunk: SO, after ALLLLL the bullshit my wife and I have gone through in the last few months,,
yesterday, some sleazy dirty gangster looking asshole comes into her work, and asks her out, " no thanks, IM Married" was her reply... done.... right?

Tonight, he comes in again, and gives her a rose, and tells her he is in love with her....
she called me up FREAKED out..
I advised her to call the police, and get this ..... lower life form back in jail where he belongs.... what the hell to do? she runs a retail store!!!!
help quick!
CMJ

Last edited by a moderator:

bigjohnnyuk

Cherished Member
Media
Hey C.
I really wouldn't worry too much about that – yet. If he does it again, maybe your wife should let the police know (or, I guess, tell the scumbag that she's going to do that). For now, you and her should just take it as a compliment, as she's obviously an attractive woman.
Sorry if that sounds like I'm not taking it that seriously – I am, but I reckon you may be overreacting a little due to your relationship's history. The "I'm married" comment should have done the trick but, hey, you know how much that means to some people.
Good luck with it – and try not to let your feelings about the situation get out of perspective.
John

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does this guy work with your wife? If so, that's sexual harassment. Report and file a complaint.

If not--similar things used to happen with my wife and the UPS man who had her job on his route. He keep pushing after she told him she was married and not interested. She eventually told him that "My husband is crazy and wouldn't like it very much if he knew you were bothering me like this." End of story.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I assume he's a random guy from the wide world who goes to the store, has seen your wife and has mental issues. Some people are like that. As long as he's in jail maybe try a restraining order or something. It's not uncommon for that to happen, random guys being obsessed with girls in stores. They have the chance to watch them for a long time and probably make up stories in their heads.

Don't worry about it, was one of those things you cant even prepare for. Hopefully its all sorted now.

B_werfghj

Experimental Member
Media
thanks everyone, my wife actually asked me, and I was going to do it anyway, to hang out in her shop tonight, until it closes, if he comes in, well.... im not a violent person, and the police are already aware of the issue...
piece of shit gangbanger.... karma can be a mother fucker.
C :)

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah. If this guy obviously doesn't respect your wife's wishes for him to back off, imagine how he would act if she was single and available? The more he persists, the more this starts to resembles the patterns of stalking and control that introduce domestic violence. Get the police involved. She should say once and ONLY once, "Look. I don't know what part of 'I'm married' that you don't understand, but I don't appreciate your advances. Either you cease them immediately, or else I will get the police involved." That's it.

If he continues, make a call. Have your wife explain how these advances are making her highly uncomfortable and unsafe in her place of work and ask that a restraining order be put into effect.

And, for the record, if your wife wants to get the police involved, she has to make that call the VERY next time. Mentally ill or not, gangster has to know that she's serious. And as much as you want to pummel him down, unless it's an emergency, the last thing you need to do, Dan, is get an assault charge.

B_werfghj

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by DeeBlackthorne@Jun 5 2005, 09:22 AM
Yeah. If this guy obviously doesn't respect your wife's wishes for him to back off, imagine how he would act if she was single and available? The more he persists, the more this starts to resembles the patterns of stalking and control that introduce domestic violence. Get the police involved. She should say once and ONLY once, "Look. I don't know what part of 'I'm married' that you don't understand, but I don't appreciate your advances. Either you cease them immediately, or else I will get the police involved." That's it.

If he continues, make a call. Have your wife explain how these advances are making her highly uncomfortable and unsafe in her place of work and ask that a restraining order be put into effect.

And, for the record, if your wife wants to get the police involved, she has to make that call the VERY next time. Mentally ill or not, gangster has to know that she's serious. And as much as you want to pummel him down, unless it's an emergency, the last thing you need to do, C., is get an assault charge.
[post=318049]Quoted post[/post]​
yeah, im not going to get voilent with anyone.... trust me, im not that type..
like I said, I will handle it.... verbally.
the last thing I want to do is get into a phyical confront with someone that has no ethics, and is insane, although the result would be favorable to me, I know it would only escallate the situation.
C

B_werfghj

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Dr Rock+Jun 5 2005, 11:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr Rock @ Jun 5 2005, 11:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-C. Myjunk@Jun 5 2005, 04:53 AM
sleazy dirty gangster looking asshole
lower life form back in jail where he belongs
[post=317954]Quoted post[/post]​
... and you're worried that HE might have personality issues? :eyes:
[post=318076]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

what exactly was that supposed to mean DR ROCK? :grr:
are you trying to say that criminals dont belong in jail?
may I remind you that the UK had the biggest prison on Earth?
-austraila- ;) now that being said.

see, my wife and I both have ALOT of tattoos, and guess what, there are two kinds of people that have tattoos, people that LIKE tattoos, and people that Have that have tattoos as a form of identification, e.g. gangs, or to intimidate...
my wife and I are the type that have tattoos cause we like them.
now... let me give you a little bit of reality on what its like in our neighborhood.
I don't know, I would say probably 3 nights a week here, there is a shooting.
can you imagine what its like to have your wife and daughter sleep in the attic for fear of bullets going Though your toddlers window?
I look at gangs, and gangsters as nothing more then terrorists. period..
they are fucking cowards when they are alone.. they have so many -overts- built up they have no responsibility to society in general, nor do they contribute in any way to society. in my opinion they should all be classified as terrorists, and rounded up and put away. When you have to be constantly aware of the colors that your daughter wears when she is playing in her front yard, you let me know.
other then that, you really don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to making comments on my views of society here.
America is a country where now law abiding citizens have no power. where you have to live in fear for your life..
can you imagine someone breaking into your house, you defending the lives of your family, then they turning around and suing you and actually winning?
that is the state of affairs over here.
I'm not saying the UK doesn't have crime,
here are the stats to prove that it does.
http://www.crimestatistics.org.uk/output/Page63.asp
here is los angeles, where I live.
http://losangeles.areaconnect.com/crime1.htm
and a lot of people here bring up race..
it has nothing to do with race, it has to do with the way someone is raised and educated.
I live in a all black/Latino area.
I don't need to be made to feel guilty for having feelings of angst, towards the way
people take responsibility for themselves,
until you walk a mile in my shoes Dr Rock.
I suggest that you consider that you really have no reality on where I'm coming from.

C :grr:

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, I think what Dr. Rock is getting at is this. You described the guy as:

Originally posted by C. Myjunk@Jun 4 2005, 11:53 PM
some sleazy dirty gangster looking asshole comes into her work
And then judged him:
You never stated the man has a criminal record, or that he has previously actually been in jail. You said that he looks like a "sleazy dirty gangster", and you've judged him on that basis.

Do you have any evidence that he actually has a criminal record, or did you judge him based on his appearance?

B_werfghj

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by mindseye+Jun 5 2005, 03:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mindseye @ Jun 5 2005, 03:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>No, I think what Dr. Rock is getting at is this. You described the guy as:

<!--QuoteBegin-C. Myjunk
@Jun 4 2005, 11:53 PM
some sleazy dirty gangster looking asshole comes into her work
And then judged him:
You never stated the man has a criminal record, or that he has previously actually been in jail. You said that he looks like a "sleazy dirty gangster", and you've judged him on that basis.

Do you have any evidence that he actually has a criminal record, or did you judge him based on his appearance?
[post=318132]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

prison tattoos=prison time.

B_werfghj

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Dr Rock@Jun 5 2005, 03:32 PM
yeah, cos we all know that once someone&#39;s been in jail, they really oughtta stay there :eyes:
[post=318140]Quoted post[/post]​

I have been in Jail,
that being said.
I dont know why your baiting me rock. I really dont think you understand the dynamic of the situation.

B_werfghj

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by jonb@Jun 5 2005, 03:49 PM
Call the cops the next time he tries to hook up with her.
[post=318147]Quoted post[/post]​

the police have been notified.

im still rather salty at DR ROCK,
it would be like, somone having a issue with someones mom being beaten up by her boyfriend, and he would take the boyfriends side.
you dont need to play devils advocate all the time rock.
show some restraint.
DLC

B_werfghj

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Dr Rock@Jun 5 2005, 04:09 PM
:eyes:

--------&#62; * the point
- 10ft
- 8ft
- 6ft
- 4ft