need help...bad

killahghost

Just Browsing
Media
i feel fucked up saying this shit...but i have a small dick(i know go ahead and laugh)
i tried the exercises but they havent worked at all im still 2inches soft and 4.5 inches hard what can i do is there a pill i can take or something please somebody help

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
dude, you don't need any help. Accept yourself for who you are, and you'll be much happier in the long run. Besides, you can jelq and do stretches till the day you die, and I highly doubt you'll be much bigger than what you are now

Passion4Oldies

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i feel fucked up saying this shit...but i have a small dick(i know go ahead and laugh)
i tried the exercises but they havent worked at all im still 2inches soft and 4.5 inches hard what can i do is there a pill i can take or something please somebody help

Dude, get over it. I've got the same length as you, and it is what it is! I know im waaaay smaller than other guys, BFD. Not everything in life is about dick size. Do I wish I was bigger, heck yeah. But I'm not, so just accept it and move on! Enjoy what God gave ya buddy!

P4O

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sure accept who you are and all that.
But if you want to make the changes, read EVERYTHING you can about the subject. Listen to all sides. Then make your move.
Check out the other websites that specialize in PE.
Thunder's Place
PEgym.
And others that I cant think of. The more you read here, the more you will learn about where to go.
They are all free to join.
And dont start spending money until you do a lot of reading first. Sad to say, there is no miracle "cure" for anything. But you certainly can improve your situation.

red_

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To the OP of this thread, how many months/years did you try doing the jelqing and pumping techniques before you stopped?

Penis size is not fixed in an adult's lifetime. If you were a nurse and saw some of the tiny willies on older gentlemen that had shrunk due to long term impotence, you might well consider: if it can shrink through lack of erections in the long term, then it may be able to expand in time by using forces higher than are normaly experinced in day to day life.

Beep

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I know a guy who was 4.5 inches hard 6 years ago and now he is 8". He did Pe for 6 years!!!

Dont worry, you gonna get results, it may not be quicker, but in year, you should at 5.5-6" ...

red_

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The attitude to take with PE is the same as weight gain or loss. Keep it up as a routine and look at the difference over a 6 month to 1 year period just like body weight.

It takes some months just to get used to the exercises let alone any size change.

PE can be used just to maintain erectile capabilty- ie how easy it gets hard.

I remember a gag by Kennith Williams in a Carry on film referring to raising a flag up a pole. He said: "Its not just getting it up that mattters, its keeping it up that counts!" :wink:

Oh and a last word from the red_ 'sage', most women are not fussy about size unless it hurts, however we boys very much care about it and bigger is always better for us. :biggrin1: :wink:

B_ohyea339

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
accept your size man u cant change it unless u want to buy the extenze pills or somethin if ur really that worried if uc ant please a girl with ur dick get good at fingering, and eating out pussy

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Can you go into more detail? Perhaps you can provide a history of your training efforts.