need help buying a dildo

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by joekerr49156, May 12, 2009.

1. joekerr49156

joekerr49156 New Member

I am looking to buy a dildo in the $10-$25 price range but the only decent ones i can find are made by some company named doc johnson. which wouldnt be a big deal but almost every website that features their products has a different measurement for the girth of the dildo and sometimes length.

im looking for a dildo that is 8" in length and 6" in circumference and realistic looking so if anyone knows of any please point me in the right direction.
    thanks

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

You get what you pay for. I haven't seen any decent products for that little of an amount. All the ones I've looked into at are least 39.99$ to 129.99$

#2 B_Think_Kink, May 12, 2009
    Last edited: May 12, 2009
  3. ScorpioSlut

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree with TK.....anything you buy in that price range is going to be cheap cheap cheap and not even worth your $25. Especially if you're wanting something in that size. If you're not sure if you want that size then sure go cheap but be prepared to upgrade very soon. If you know you like that size then actually invest some money into a solid dildo that will last and be worth the money.

4. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

if your gonna buy a dildo buy the biggest thickest crazyest dildo you can find, spare no cost

your gonna want something at about 15inches of useable lenght, have at least 3 vibrating areas and those rotating beads in the middle

look for one with big balls and a suction cup base

Draft saved Draft deleted