need help buying a dildo

joekerr49156

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am looking to buy a dildo in the $10-$25 price range but the only decent ones i can find are made by some company named doc johnson. which wouldnt be a big deal but almost every website that features their products has a different measurement for the girth of the dildo and sometimes length.

im looking for a dildo that is 8" in length and 6" in circumference and realistic looking so if anyone knows of any please point me in the right direction.
thanks

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
You get what you pay for. I haven't seen any decent products for that little of an amount. All the ones I've looked into at are least 39.99$ to 129.99$

Last edited:

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree with TK.....anything you buy in that price range is going to be cheap cheap cheap and not even worth your $25. Especially if you're wanting something in that size. If you're not sure if you want that size then sure go cheap but be prepared to upgrade very soon. If you know you like that size then actually invest some money into a solid dildo that will last and be worth the money.

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if your gonna buy a dildo buy the biggest thickest crazyest dildo you can find, spare no cost

your gonna want something at about 15inches of useable lenght, have at least 3 vibrating areas and those rotating beads in the middle

look for one with big balls and a suction cup base