need help by saturday

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, May 31, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Lloveincpt: i have been going out with this guy for a little over 1 week and his family is going away for 4 days so im going to stay at his house over night. ive never done anything sexually before but i expect were going to during this trip. i know a lot of people will say im rushing things but im 19 and i really want to experience this...please tell me what im in store for how to much it go well. you can email me at lloveincpt@hotmail.com or XLloveincptX on aol thanks

2. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Be honest. Are you rushing into this? Do you want to have sex with him and you feel like you can't contain your desire, or has he been initiating the contact? Are you prepared? Do you or does he have the condom, and if so, who's going to bring it up in the bedroom?

Those are some of the many questions that you should be asking yourself; actually, I hope you've already done a lot of serious thinking about your first time, even if this opportunity seems too perfect to pass up.

You can expect a lot of things, though. The sex may go great and it may not. He may cum too quickly or he can't get you off. Condoms could break. The Kama Sutra might let you down. I'm being silly, I know, but my point is, anything can happen on the first try. The best preparation you can do is know fully, deep-down, in your heart that you want this guy of yours to be your first and that you'll be safe and smart about this.

3. jonb

Gold Member

Just a week? Isn't that a bit early? It might be best to wait a while, reexamine your sexual needs, and go from there. Just doing it because you're 19 and a virgin is like a pack of lemmings.

4. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Okay, you plan to have sex with someone you've been going with for only a week. What can you expect? I think you can expect that he'll brag to his friends and word gets around that you're an easy lay. Sorry if I sound harsh, but I've seen it happen too many times.

5. madame_zora

Gold Member

Unless, of course, you don't mind the prospect of being known as an easy lay...

6. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Of course, in our society there's much less stigma to a male being, uh ... popular. It's a status symbol for a man to be a 'stud', but for a woman to be a 'slut' is looked down upon. Of course it's a double standard, but I don't write the rules; society does. Be prepared to suffer the consequences if you choose not to play by them.

7. jonb

Gold Member

Not as much for a heterosexual male, you mean: There are still those, especially in rural America, who would set you on fire if you rammed ass or sucked dick.

I'd say the dissonance it has to do with patrilineal descent. In matrilineal societies, your father figure is your mother's brother, or more accurately your mother's mother's son, so female infidelity is generally considered no worse than male infidelity. (Why do you think it's called being cuckolded? Just like the cuckoo bird fools her host, the real father fools the mother's husband.)

8. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Jon, I do hope you're not accusing me of being flaming? :eek: :D

Draft saved Draft deleted