Need help! Edible massage oil?

dirk2d

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I've been hooking up with this girl lately and one thing we've been really getting in to is covering each other in massage oil, starting off with a massage and turning it into sex. We've discovered the pleasures of slippery, smooth, oily skin on skin in the throes of passion and we love it!

The only problem is when we want to do oral or kiss/lick/suck each other's body the massage oil kind of ruins it because it tastes so bad. We bought what was supposed to be an all in one edible massage oil and lube but they must have forgot about putting flavour in when they made it.

Does anybody know of a good massage oil that tastes good and is safe to use as lube? Any help would be appreciated, don't make us go to the sex shop and demand a taste test of all their lubes and oils! :tongue:

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sweet, 100% Almond oil works great. There isn't much taste to it, but it certainly doesn't taste bad, and it is totally safe to use in the vagina. I used to use it as massage oil and it's great. Be liberal with it if she has drier skin.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I recommend extra virgin olive oil, warmed by standing the bottle in a bowl of hot water.

I can't vouch for it's use as a vaginal lube though, you'd best check with some of the ladies of LPSG about that.

Last edited:

Coconut oil is also very popular and tastes acceptable.

_Jack

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yes olive oil or you can also get edible vitamin E oil which doesnt really have much taste to it, so you cant really say its disgusting. THe E oil would be safe for lubrication I would have thought as it is used as a moisturiser.

dirk2d

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We have thought about using sunflower oil but want to see if there is anything specifically made for the bedroom with a good taste. Almond and coconut oil sounds good, might have to look into those. Cheers guys.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd say almond oil would be better than coconut. Coconut tends to be very sticky and it's not a liquid at room temperature.