Need help finding a huge one. Any advice is appreciated.

rhino85

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I posted a request on the personals board, but I thought coming here would yield better results or at least provide some advice.

I need to find a huge dick for my girlfriend to fuck, but I don't know where to look. She said it was entirely up to me to find one (it's a gift to her).

It can be anyone as long as you're huge, like >9" length and >7" girth, clean, and in the 18-30 range. The closer to Dallas the better, but I can pay for you travel if necessary.

If that won't work can someone suggest something that could help me in my search? Or maybe suggest someone who might be interested?

This isn't SPH or cuckolding since I'm only slightly smaller than the size I need to find.

If you have anything that can help that would be greatly appreciated or if you want to know more, send me a message.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
... It can be anyone as long as you're huge, like >9" length and >7" girth, clean, and in the 18-30 range...

I know the best place to go... it's to your bed, so you can start dreaming! :rolleyes:

9" is ultra rare length and 7" is ultra rare girth individually, let alone on the same cock.

Longer length than 9" or bigger girth than 7" is virtually non existant on any penis. Real big cocks are in the 7-9" length range and 6-7" girth range. If you were really only "slightly smaller" than you would already know this... or maybe not and you need to go look at measuring tape.

There are animals on the planet who's cocks are as big as what you want, but they are not humans.

Last edited: