Need Help finding a video

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by 420funny69, Jan 24, 2012.

1. 420funny69

420funny69 Member

Somewhere around 2003-2005 on Naughty America there was a scene that I think came from Latin Adultery. It featured a brunette in Vegas for her bachelorette party. It was the morning after and all of her friends were still passed out, so she went to the spa for a massage. The girl spoke about liking the strip club or something like that, and the masseuse said that he was a stripper as well (Billy Glide). As the scene moves along she decides to have one last fling and ends up with the guy. It was a real hot scene that we have been trying to find for some time. My husband had it on a DVD from when we were a paid member of the site, but the disc seems to have dissappeared.

The scene is not listed on the Naughty America site as one of the past videos. I am not sure if thats because it is so old, or if it was removed for one reason or another. Anyone have any idea where it might be found?

One other one from Naughty Office that we have been looking for was with Jack Lawrence and it was an office space parady. Lawrence played Lumberg and carried his cup of coffee the whole time with an Initech sign in the background. Any help finding either of these scenes would be great!

2. 420funny69

420funny69 Member

Well after some reasearch I found the office space one on the site, so I now get the fun of looking for the full version of it somewhere.... but I am still looking for the Billy Glide one if anyone can help!

This is the Office Space one if anyone is interested:

Vanessa Lane & Jack Lawrence in Naughty Office?

3. 420funny69

420funny69 Member

No one knows where this scene might be found?

4. 420funny69

420funny69 Member

5. 420funny69

420funny69 Member

Still nothing huh. On well. Guess its lost forever.

Draft saved Draft deleted