Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i found one pair of American eagle briefs at TJMaxx years ago. and was hoping to find more. i am looking for briefs not boxerbriefs. i enclosed 2 pics of me in what I am looking for. I have looked on the website and in the stores and on ebay. any other ideas?

Attachments

BoxersMan

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Pretty big AE fan here--they probably had them for like 6 months or so last year and they were on clearance like 2-3 months after they were put up--probably cuz not many people were purchasing them.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i found one pair of American eagle briefs at TJMaxx years ago. and was hoping to find more. i am looking for briefs not boxerbriefs. i enclosed 2 pics of me in what I am looking for. I have looked on the website and in the stores and on ebay. any other ideas?

I know i was definitely excited when I first saw that AE was selling briefs.. I really wish Abercrombie and Hollister would sell briefs.. sometimes they really are the most comfortable underwear option.

Pretty big AE fan here--they probably had them for like 6 months or so last year and they were on clearance like 2-3 months after they were put up--probably cuz not many people were purchasing them.

I felt as though they didn't hardly give them a chance.. I mean they offer a gazillion types of womens clothes.. what would it really hurt to have a small rack of men's briefs available.. rather than an xtra large rack of boxers and boxerbriefs.

Wow, I have a lot of AE, but didn't even know that they had brief style!

They only had em for a short time.. I really wish they would bring them back..

I'd really love if they'd bring back briefs.. and also start offering men's brief/speedo style swimwear.. that would be AWESOME!!

2xistTrunks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
what would it really hurt to have a small rack of men's briefs available.. rather than an xtra large rack of boxers and boxerbriefs.

Unfortunately too many of the younger guys that shop there still have a stigma attached to wearing briefs and won't wear anything smaller than boxer briefs.

If anyone was going to influence it though, AE or A&F would be the place to do it. You're right, they just needed to give it more of a chance.

xmahkaihx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
These came out in 2009. I bought 6 pairs in yellow, green, orange, red, blue, and hot pink stripes, all size medium. Sadly they were discontinued in 2010 and they never re-released them. Looking back I wish I would have purchased 10 more pairs because they are extremely comfortable when they were on sale they were like $3 a pair lol. So yeah the best place to check is eBay like everyone says, its the only site that they seem to pop up on and its rare when they do!! Good luck in the search!!