Need help from bi people for marriage and to choose between men or women!!!

drkoolak

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey there...sorry that if it is in wrong place but i need some suggestions...
Here is my story:
im a guy 20 years old boy..physically am FULLY attracted to some kind of men and never get attracted by women (it is out of my hand and it ismy instinct)...but emotionally i feel comfortable and being trusted and blah blah blah in good way from girls which i dont think i would have these feelings from those men...what i did now is that i killed my sex feeling and am not having sex with anyone and even not masturbating and releasing the energy out and it is REALLY REALLY strong but i'm pretty though too and i can replace it with some ways of my own which have nothing to do with sex(distract my mind)...
is it gonna damage my mental later???coz i like to sacrifice my instinct for the thing i have to do like having a life with wife. but as u know sex is one of the strongest things that holds family together and prevent it from tearing apart. would it happen for me which i see myself that i can be with a wife?or im gonna get divorced?
in other word will the emoticon win against sex for holding a family?
what would u suggest?

Last edited:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here is my story:
im a guy 20 years old boy..physically am FULLY attracted to some kind of men and never get attracted by women (it is out of my hand and it ismy instinct)...but emotionally i feel comfortable and being trusted and blah blah blah in good way from girls which i dont think i would have these feelings from those men...what i did now is that i killed my sex feeling and am not having sex with anyone and even not masturbating and releasing the energy out and it is REALLY REALLY strong but i'm pretty though too and i can replace it with some ways of my own which have nothing to do with sex(distract my mind)...
is it gonna damage my mental later???coz i like to sacrifice my instinct for the thing i have to do like having a life with wife. but as u know sex is one of the strongest things that hold family life together and prevent it from tearing apart would it cause mine which i see myself that i can be with a wife?
what would u suggest?
".physically am FULLY attracted to some kind of men and never get attracted by women"

That should be your first clue.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Here is my story:
is it gonna damage my mental later???coz i like to sacrifice my instinct for the thing i have to do like having a life with wife. but as u know sex is one of the strongest things that holds family together and prevent it from tearing apart. would it happen for me which i see myself that i can be with a wife?or im gonna get divorced?
what would u suggest?

are you married now? If not... I'd suggest not trying to find a 'wife' until you settle your orientation issues.... listen to industrialize and look at the clues in your post.

visualguy76

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
drkoolak....I think that the emotions that you are experiencing are ones of a gay man... I am certainly not trying to be mean, but if you have no physical attraction to women but are strongly attracted to men, it is very likely that you are in fact gay.

I hope for your own mental well being that you take time to figure this out for yourself. If you continue to try and repress your desires and feelings toward men, it is highly probable that you are going to start experiencing some serious anxiety issues that could spiral into absolute depression. You are genetically predisposed to certain things in life and you simply cannot change them.

Best of luck to you and I hope you find true happiness...

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would seriously suggest not doing it at all. What you propose isn't going to work because it can't work. Not only are you suggesting heading down a path that will screw you up mentally, but it's also going to hurt your wife and kids something fierce which is not at all fair to them. Don't head down that road just because you're expected by others to do so. Which is what I'm thinking is behind this.

I would suggest that you tell everyone to back off, get lost, and let you find your head yourself. Telling them this way is something that everyone can understand. Then go find your head.

drkoolak

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ok things are about to get wild :D
1st of all thanks for the replies...
2nd yes FancyPants im single and im agreed with ya...i have to add to my story...
for the clues u said Industrialsize, from when i remember (my childhood) i remember moments when i did something un-manly like wearing scarf or skirt and i wasn't all into boyish staff like cars...which i find it ok because many straight guys also face these things...
when i got older i was curious alot about men sexual parts more than women and i really had no idea what was sex or why does men have different sexual part than women just childhood curiosity like how a child like to jump from a 2nd floor of building...
then in school i remember i felt in love with my male teacher (or maybe crush) and it lasted 2 years and half and then i didnt see him anymore and it passed on...
then i remember getting crush or feeling in love with actors some of them lasted like half of year...
i know u say im gay by these but i really really like girls and even when it comes to sex i dont get nasty feelings but i cannot compare it to having sex with those guys i like..and about the guys, those who attract me im ok with anything with them, but those who do not i feel nasty even to touch them and i never ever thought and think about them ...anyway u might say ok im bi sexual but u know im a guy and young and we, when it comes to sex, GET BLIND!!!
i just fear of being with a guy and after couple of years, and releasing sex energy, i wish i was with girls because they cannot be replaced by guys in the ways u know and head to divorce path ..
inverse for a girl i dont like her to be unsatisfied of having sex with me coz i dont have instinct feelings and im not sure i might do guy act in sex with a girl very well...
by these u would think im ok marry a guy?or girl? :p

Last edited:

drkoolak

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I would seriously suggest not doing it at all. What you propose isn't going to work because it can't work. Not only are you suggesting heading down a path that will screw you up mentally, but it's also going to hurt your wife and kids something fierce which is not at all fair to them. Don't head down that road just because you're expected by others to do so. Which is what I'm thinking is behind this.

I would suggest that you tell everyone to back off, get lost, and let you find your head yourself. Telling them this way is something that everyone can understand. Then go find your head.

yea im agreed but wont it be like that my instinct will change after i marry because i feel comfortable and being understood by her?like attraction comes after ??