Need help giving head

Bigboys girlfriend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm female and need to know some things right away.

I was very physically attracted to this guy even before I knew about his size. He is really good at fucking and gave me an orgasm is record time. (We've only fucked once so far, last night) His build was perfect for hitting the right spots, and now I REALLY want to satisfy him.

So help me out here. I love to give head, and if I can believe what I'm told then I'm quite good at it. I try. The problem is I'm afraid that I won't be able to fit more than the head in. My mouth is sort of small. Is this frustrating for you guys?

With other men, I would have a little olive oil handy and use my fingers, but with this guy it would be practically the whole dick and I might need to use both hands. Mostly, I want to make the best use of my mouth and what I can fit in it.

Any suggestions? Links to videos? Anybody want an update on how it went tomorrow?:wink:

I know I could practice on a dildo, but dildos don't give feedback.

gwr1349

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a lucky man to have a girlfriend to care enough to ask for help to be better in bed. Wish I was that lucky. Keep up the good work. I hope he treats you like a goddess.:wink:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As SurferGirl pointed out, if you do a search in the forum you'll find a lot of information about this.

In general though, if you want to give good head, you probably will give good head. A willingness and desire to please, to take direction, and to learn and grow in your capacity and ability to please your partner are all way more important than experience or a natural ability to relax your gag reflex. Treat his dick like it's the most amazingly delicious thing you've ever had in your mouth before. Ask him what he likes.

If you really want to get some practice in on non-dildos I'm sure you could find some willing lab partners here.

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
definitely enthusiasm and eagerness are the main components to a great bj

physical tips, also agreeing you need to keep reading in the forum, just don't be afraid to use your hands, ask him what he likes, etc.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
As SurferGirl pointed out, if you do a search in the forum you'll find a lot of information about this.

In general though, if you want to give good head, you probably will give good head. A willingness and desire to please, to take direction, and to learn and grow in your capacity and ability to please your partner are all way more important than experience or a natural ability to relax your gag reflex. Treat his dick like it's the most amazingly delicious thing you've ever had in your mouth before. Ask him what he likes.

If you really want to get some practice in on non-dildos I'm sure you could find some willing lab partners here.

Well said my friend...

The above is a recipe for perfection if both people adhere to that theory!

We want updates dammit!

I asked in your intro thread, but which guy on here is yours? (If you dont mind me asking)?

Anyways, the woman I see frequently is gifted with a mouth that can accomodate a beer-can and a bottomless throat, so I REALLY lucked out in that regard. But her and I have discussed this quite a bit, and here is what she has told me helps her out here when we are together:

1) Don't give head from the side of his body, as the teeth-age could be a problem.

2) Give him head directly in front of him, or in a 69. The contours of a big cock are not made to give head in the manner above if you have a small mouth.

3) Learn to do periodic handjobs while you rest your jaw. Not only does it kick ass when she strokes me with her spit as lube, but it gives her a chance to rest her jaw and talk dirty as hell:biggrin1:

Keep us posted:wink:

OmahaBeef

D

deleted3272

well for me its the thought that counts, a guy can tell if a girl is into givng him head if shes giving it her best shot im happy. I highly doubt he will be disapointed.

mtguy1972

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i think willingness/enthusiasm makes up for a lot.

i had a GF who wasn't into head, and i thought it was totally boring (and i LOVE head). i am totally average in size (6, semi thick) and she didn't take it into her mouth hardly at all and acted like she was handling waterford crystal or something.

take as much in as you can, and use your hands a lot. stroke the base of the shaft, his nuts etc and if you're really into it he probably won't even notice. especially if you caress the area behind his nuts...most of us love that!!

good luck!

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mtguy1972 said:
acted like she was handling waterford crystal or something... take as much in as you can...
okay that totally cracks me up. and reminds me that I always feel Mr.Sares swell up with excitement when I let him hit the back of my throat, that little abbreviated gurgle that tells him I can't take any more.

bigtwin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife can take me in her mouth when I'm flaccid. When I'm hard she gives me the all over with her lips and tongue and of course hands. She is very good at it, in my opinion. Its a challenge for many women to give us bigger guys a deep bj and we are well aware of that. Be enthusiastic and imaginative. He'll appreciate it!

pinupboi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
use lube and other parts of your body like a ttiy fuck maybe w/oil? I fhe does'nt like something like that then call me ;)

I think he would like to see u when u cant take it and try to take it in your mouth and fighting with his cock.... for me its exciting...