Need help, I have 6 inch girth

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by agol, Dec 15, 2009.

1. agol

agol New Member

Hi guys, I'm new here. I'm 19.

I am 7.75 x 6

I have only let girls give me blowjobs and not sex because I am just personally not going to have sex before marriage - I know with the whole blowjob thing, I feel a bit hypocritical though.

They all think I'm around 10 inches?! It makes no sense whatsoever - are girls bad at estimation with you lot too?

Shall I pretend that I am 6.5 inches in girth? Do you think I can get away with saying I am 6.5 inches in girth?

For sex, what feels better for women, 6 inches in girth or 6.5 inches in girth - for full on hardcore sex for an hour?

AND...

How long do you actually have penetration (not all of sex, just the inside and outside of vagina - sex) for with your wife/partner on a weekday?

Sorry for the really specific, baby-like questions.

How many men, out of 1000 do you think have 6 inches in girth?

I know for length, it's like 1/8 or 1/10 who have a penis length of 7+

2. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Girls are bad at it, women aren't.

Don't lie about your cock size, you don't have to.

Your other questions are irrelevant given that you are only going to have sex with the woman you marry and all that will matter is what she likes.

3. cordwainer42

cordwainer42 Member

Be proud of your cock size it is really fucking big. Girls tend to over-estimate cocks (perhaps because so many guys tell them that their penises are 2" longer than they really are.)

Some girls will love your cock, some will think it is too big, everyone is different.

If you decide to have sex before you are married, just be safe about it. Also, GO SLOW and use plenty of lube. A cock that big could hurt a girl if you aren't careful. Remember, lots of foreplay and don't go too deep or too fast until the girl is good and ready for that monster.

4. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

can I see a pic? For research of course.....

5. PurpleThrillHammer

PurpleThrillHammer New Member

Albums:
    Sure in my album HAHA:biggrin1:

6. eyescream

Gold Member

I agree with Drifterwood, most women who have had their fair of huge cocks can estimate well. You've probably been around the younger, naive girls who have seen smaller cocks.

7. D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III

don't worry at all about your proportions. They are pretty big and I think all your women will be happy

8. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

we are similiar in size, and almost 40 yrs apart age wise. let me tell you, you will make 99.99% of the women happy with your cock size. and the ones that do complain will complain your are too thick, and they will still find a way to get that cock inside them and ride it. don't get used for your meat, don't be an arrogant bastard because God gave you a decent sized cock. enjoy the ladies, you have one less thing in life to worry about.

as far as how many men in a 1000 fall into our category?, about 30 out of 1000. 3%. I have told this before: after the internet got going, the wife measured my cock, it had been a couple years since she did this, I asked what's up. she said, you know, girls nite out, girls party, curiosity over who is sleeping with what?. I said have fun. I woke up with her giving me a BJ, half drunk, horny as hell. the gals had all got together, compared their SO's cock size, and I was the overall winner, no one had over 6" girth, and only one guy was a little longer, then they got on the internet, and checked percentages, explaining what they had found. "YOU, are a rare man." she said, "and I am a lucky woman." as she slipped down on my cock. she was asked one night if she has ever cheated on me or had the desire, she said, "why? I already got the biggest cock in the bar. and have had him for years."

9. hud01

Gold Member

My first question is why would how thick you are come up in any conversation. Your thickness is going to be determined when she puts her hands around it.

The second is I just don't get this stay a virgin until marriage. Makes no sense in today's world. I know many couples who were together for over 8 years and were not or still are not married. What would you do then? I say go the opposite, screw as many women as you can.

That way when you find the woman you love, you will never have any second doubts and down the road you won't wonder if you missed out on something.

Draft saved Draft deleted