Need Help Please

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by virusss, Apr 26, 2007.

1. virusss

virusss New Member

I stopped masturbating about 2 months ago, I decided to abstain from sexual intercourse. Well after 2 months I had no problems until the other day.

I was taking a leak in the bathroom and I noticed that cum was dripping out, like it was waiting around too long and needed to release itself. I didn't have an erection or orgasm, but for hours it was just coming out, so I decided I would have to break this abstenance because of a health concern, I masturbated and very quickly it all came out.

I thought maybe I should try a second one to see if it would help clear it up or something, so I masturbated again right afterwards and felt a slight pain in my testicle (right) and seem unable to get a good ejaculation or erection.

I hope this is just because I haven't ejaculated in so long, maybe masturbation is healthy, I don't know, but if anyone has any advice or experience or medical answers I'd appreciate it...

Thanks

2. Freddie53

Gold Member

What you experienced is a wet dream while awake. Most of the time wet dreams happen while the guy is asleep. The body makes semen and sperm no matter whether you masturbate or have sex. And when your body get completely full of semen, it is going to come out.

I suspect the pain is coming from not having any ejaculations to dripping cum for a while and then masturbating and then trying to masturbate again.

I know that some cultures and religion have taboos on masturbation and sex without being married. The truth is a male reproduction system is more healthy is there is regular ejaculation either from wet dreams, masturbation or sex.

Some guys will have these wet dreams more often and that takes care of the problem. Some like you, the body waits until it is "busting" before the wet dram happens. That is much like the bladder, if you just refuse to go the restroom long enough, eventually the bladder will reach full capacity and you will start leaking or gushing urine on yourself.

If the soreness continues, you need to see a doctor.

BTW a study was done some time back that showed that men who masturbated regularly like every day or had sex everyday when they were in their twenties were much less likely to have prostate cancer or prostate problems later in life.

If you want to "save yourself" for marriage, fine. In the meantime, do your body a favor and jack off once or twice a week.

3. virusss

virusss New Member

Thanks a lot, yeah I think im going to start masturbating for the sake of my health... this seems like a problem and it was only 2 months of not masturbating. I wonder how many guys have gone this long without sex lol.

I guess my problem is that I've never (to my knowledge) ever had a wet dream... So for 2 months I never ejaculated... and then today I did and now its like broken :(

Hopefully in a week I can get it up normal and I'll start seeing if I can't keep myself healthy...

Thanks for your help, I'll reply again in a week maybe and you can offer more advice or I can just say thanks again.

4. Man4menu

Man4menu Member

Albums:
    I'm surprise you dint get Blue Balls, during that time of not masturbating.

Masturbation has many healthy benefits for your body!

5. flaming infinity

flaming infinity New Member

Albums:
    I'm curious as to why you would stop to begin with.

Draft saved Draft deleted