Need help recalling a name of a video..........

Hung Man

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember seeing a video and this was quite a few years ago and i'm looking for some help on what the name of the video is.....I remember it had Rocco Siffredi in it and it also had Sean Michaels as well.....One of the scene's was with Rocco and a smaller woman with dark hair...and he was absloutely doing some wild screwing & positions.....And i remember towards the end of the scene, she was having an orgasm on a couch with Rocco on top of her and i can still remember her reaction.....Just the look of her eyes, it looked like she was beyond the moon.....It was one of the most excellent scene's i ever recall.....And there was also another scene after this one where Rocco & Michaels teamed up and did a DP with a woman.....I also want to say too that maybe Peter North or Tom Byron might have been in this film too, but i'm not 100% for sure on that, just because it's been a number of years.....I would say at least 12 years ago.....Anybody have any idea's on the name of this film?

Lena69

Experimental Member
Media
You may want to check out "Little Magicians" from Anabolic, came out in the mid 90's. It's all about little girls taking massive cocks! I seem to remember Rocco buttfucking a cute little dark haired asian chick. Sean Michaels, Tom Byron, Ron Jeremy are the guys, all the girls are tiny and cute...