Need Help very confused

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by D_Mimosa Rain, Apr 25, 2010.

1. D_Mimosa Rain

D_Mimosa Rain Account Disabled

I tried to come onto the site a few minutes ago and was re-directed to a site telling me that I had been banned. The date listed as when the ban would be lifted was given as 'Never' and an way of emailling the moderater was given.

So, I e-mailled the moderater then re-opened the LPSG window to check over the details again and this time I was logged in and on my profile page but my name was listed as Mimosa Rain. I clicked on notifications as I had 2 and the name changed back to MariSomnia.

What on earth could be going on?

2. D_Mimosa Rain

Sorry... I typed the message above quickly and there are a few typos!

I just did a search and Mimosa Rain doesn't exist. Any ideas?

3. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Sounds like you narrowly escaped falling down the rabbit hole. Malware on your computer? Recreational drugs? Sorry I can't be more helpful. Be well.

4. MickeyLee

Gold Member

oohhh you had a NBE :shocked: *Near Banning Experience*... what was it like on the other side? do you remember anything? did you see any banned members in the light??

your username might have gotten mixed in during a few name change/new account opening for another members.

when someone requests an account be deleted one of the Admins will change the name to something uber random to cut down on the old account turning up in searches. Mimosa Rain fits the mold.

if i am right the Mods caught it pretty quick, so ya shouldn't have any thing to fret about.

unless you are underage, busted for gender faking or just do something horrible you get heaps of warnings before a banning. oh, multiple accounts.. LPSG frowns on multiple accounts. :yup:

#4 MickeyLee, Apr 25, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2010
  5. D_Mimosa Rain

My pictures are all gone... every single one and I didnt do it and yet someone sent me a pm saying great pics!

Very confused and worried

6. goldfish10

goldfish10 New Member

MariSomnia...I would direct your question to the Support Center forum where the admins will be able to help you more than on a the general New Member Introduction Forum.

7. blaquehorse

blaquehorse New Member

Albums:
    Micky and dxjnorto you guys are simply hilarious ! Lol !
    Pay them no attention Mimosa; contact the support centre.

8. Yorkie

Gold Member

Albums:
    The site seems to be having a few technical hiccups just now.Whole threads have mysteriously vanished.
    I can vouch that your pics were genuine and verified.I hope this gets sorted out quickly,you didn't even have time to enjoy your Gold Membership.

9. DGirl

Gold Member

yeah.. the site been having some trouble..
    THREE damn times I tried to look here , the site and I get a blank page...

Draft saved Draft deleted