Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok, I'm writing a story and need help with the core idea of the story. Now, i need help because it deals with father son issues, and since I am not a father yet, nor was really a son considering my father died when i was 5, i dont know how to write the part of the story involving that type of relationship.

This is a fictional story and its based in a society were the males are judged by Strength, Hight, Looks, Health, and cock size for breading. Its totally a bigger is better society

Now picture your a HUGE man, Im talking 7-feet tall shoulders as broad as a Volkswagen buss, and a cock that would make King Kong blush. and you Spawn 5 sons back to back who will make you look weak by the time they are done growing.. all but ONE son, He has the heart and sole of the others, but hes weak, short, has NO endurance, and hes hung like a pimple. You love him dearly, but hes a total embarrassment to you and your family, so much so that his brothers wont even talk to him.

what i need from you guys is what would you do FOR a son like this? would you protect him from everything and try to shelter him?

would you hid him

would you act as if he didn't have a problem?

what kind of things would you do for him to help?

how far legally and illegally would you go to "improve him"

If he came to you depressed about his lac of penis size compared to his brothers what would you say?

what would you do to the other sons who treat the one son like shit?

the thing about this society you need to know, is that after the 21st birthday, if you arent picked by a female for mating, your castrated *to keep you from breading* and put to work as a servant or worse.

So guys, tell me what you would do, and Ladies, how would you help your son?

((btw, this society is amazingly shallow and public nudity is NOTHING to them.. your encouraged to show of body perfection.)

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
I like the premise, Wolfman... has a "Logan's Run" influence. Watch it sometime.

would you hid him
No

would you act as if he didn't have a problem
No

Find out what his strengths are, find loopholes in the society

Depends on what was available in this society - are we talking past, present, future? Magic, drugs, osmosis? Therapy?

If he came to you depressed about his lac of penis size compared to his brothers what would you say?
Given the premise so far, and the tone of your questions: "Not much to say, kid. You know what you're in for. All I can do is help you through it."

Let's say there's some way for the sons to each give up some of what they have, to keep the family complete...

If you need more help, PM me. I can offer my spelling/punctuation/grammar services too :biggrin1:

But y'know what PW? You're like Gisella. Your personality comes through in your posts. Maybe that stuff should be left as is.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, I'm writing a story and need help with the core idea of the story. Now, i need help because it deals with father son issues, and since I am not a father yet, nor was really a son considering my father died when i was 5, i dont know how to write the part of the story involving that type of relationship.

This is a fictional story and its based in a society were the males are judged by Strength, Hight, Looks, Health, and cock size for breading. Its totally a bigger is better society

Now picture your a HUGE man, Im talking 7-feet tall shoulders as broad as a Volkswagen buss, and a cock that would make King Kong blush. and you Spawn 5 sons back to back who will make you look weak by the time they are done growing.. all but ONE son, He has the heart and sole of the others, but hes weak, short, has NO endurance, and hes hung like a pimple. You love him dearly, but hes a total embarrassment to you and your family, so much so that his brothers wont even talk to him.

what i need from you guys is what would you do FOR a son like this? would you protect him from everything and try to shelter him?

would you hid him

would you act as if he didn't have a problem?

the thing about this society you need to know, is that after the 21st birthday, if you arent picked by a female for mating, your castrated *to keep you from breading* and put to work as a servant or worse.

((btw, this society is amazingly shallow and public nudity is NOTHING to them.. your encouraged to show of body perfection.)

First things first. Before writing your story I think you need to focus on grammar and punctuation a bit so that the end product's intelligible to the reader as well as pleasing to the eye. To illustrate my point, I hope what you really mean is this:

Ok, I'm writing a story and need help with the core idea of the story. Now, i need help because it deals with father-son issues, and since I am not a father yet, nor was really a son considering my father died when I was 5, i don't know how to write the part of the story involving that type of relationship.

This is a fictional story and its based in a society were the males are judged by strength, height, looks, health, and penis size for breading. Its very much a 'bigger is better' society.

Now picture your a HUGE man, Im talking 7-feet tall shoulders as broad as a Volkswagen bus, and a cock that would make King Kong blush. and fathered 5 sons, all of whom will make you look weak by the time they've reached maturity. All but ONE son, that is! He has the heart and soul of the others, but he's weak, short, lacking in endurance, and hes hung like a pimple. You love him dearly, but hes a total embarrassment to you and your family, so much so that his brothers won't even talk to him. More fool them for judging him by outward appearances alone!

what i need from you guys is what would you do for a son like this? Would you protect him from everything and try to shelter him?

Would you hide him?

Would you act as though he didn't have a problem?

What kind of things would you do to help him?

How far, legally and illegally, would you go to "improve him"?

If he came to you depressed about his lack of penis size compared to his brothers what would you say?

What would you do to the other sons who insist on treating their brother so badly?

In this particuar society, once you reach your 21st Birthday, if you arent picked by a female for mating, you're castrated *to keep you from breading* and put to work as a servant or worse.

((btw, this society is amazingly shallow and public nudity is of no consequence within it. Men are encouraged to demonstrate bodily perfection.)

PowayWolfman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
First things first. Before writing your story I think you need to focus on grammar and punctuation a bit so that the end product's intelligible to the reader as well as pleasing to the eye. To illustrate my point, I hope what you really mean is this:

Ok, I'm writing a story and need help with the core idea of the story. Now, i need help because it deals with father-son issues, and since I am not a father yet, nor was really a son considering my father died when I was 5, i don't know how to write the part of the story involving that type of relationship.

This is a fictional story and its based in a society were the males are judged by strength, height, looks, health, and penis size for breading. Its very much a 'bigger is better' society.

Now picture your a HUGE man, Im talking 7-feet tall shoulders as broad as a Volkswagen bus, and a cock that would make King Kong blush. and fathered 5 sons, all of whom will make you look weak by the time they've reached maturity. All but ONE son, that is! He has the heart and soul of the others, but he's weak, short, lacking in endurance, and hes hung like a pimple. You love him dearly, but hes a total embarrassment to you and your family, so much so that his brothers won't even talk to him. More fool them for judging him by outward appearances alone!

what i need from you guys is what would you do for a son like this? Would you protect him from everything and try to shelter him?

Would you hide him?

Would you act as though he didn't have a problem?

What kind of things would you do to help him?

How far, legally and illegally, would you go to "improve him"?

If he came to you depressed about his lack of penis size compared to his brothers what would you say?

What would you do to the other sons who insist on treating their brother so badly?

In this particuar society, once you reach your 21st Birthday, if you arent picked by a female for mating, you're castrated *to keep you from breading* and put to work as a servant or worse.

((btw, this society is amazingly shallow and public nudity is of no consequence within it. Men are encouraged to demonstrate bodily perfection.)

The story will be edited by my two friends who both have a masters in English and prof read for a living. I dont concern myself with "proper punctuation" on simple chat boards. Thanks for your time.

PowayWolfman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like the premise, Wolfman... has a "Logan's Run" influence. Watch it sometime.

No

No

Find out what his strengths are, find loopholes in the society

Depends on what was available in this society - are we talking past, present, future? Magic, drugs, osmosis? Therapy?

Given the premise so far, and the tone of your questions: "Not much to say, kid. You know what you're in for. All I can do is help you through it."

Let's say there's some way for the sons to each give up some of what they have, to keep the family complete...

If you need more help, PM me. I can offer my spelling/punctuation/grammar services too :biggrin1:

But y'know what PW? You're like Gisella. Your personality comes through in your posts. Maybe that stuff should be left as is.

Thanks for the strait answers bud :)

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is a fictional story and its based in a society were the males are judged by Strength, Hight, Looks, Health, and cock size for breading.
Oh that is a kinky twist--cocks for breading! Will you be using flavored bread crumbs?

Worse than being allowed to take part in breading--veal or chicken or even egglplant slices? (By the way if the guy is castrated, do you really think being a servant would be any worse?)

Learn him how to build a rocket ship to a planet of smaller men (or sex starved women--and men)

I'm having trouble believing this is a shallow society--those women (and men) would have to be fairly deep to accomodate those over sized penises flailing around the village.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I recall reading a story similar to this on Nifty--wish I could remember the name. The parents are gorgeous, rich, popular, etc., as are al the sones but one. HIM they keep hidden away, are ashamed of him, and are constantly saying how they can;t believe that he is their son, what could have gone so wrong, etc. I think it was in the sci/fi section about two years back. As I recall, he was very smart, and in the end, found a way to change himself for the better, and ultimately surpassed his parents and siblings in all things, and set them up such that they self destructed. As far as what I would do for my son, even though I myself am not a father, I know who I am as a person, I would do ANYTHING to help him, and love him, and protect him from such a society. But then again, if I were as the father is depicted, and a product of that society, maybe I would also be shallow and selfish, and would find a way to disown him, because of my own selfish pride. I'm glad I;m NOT a product of that civilazation. It sounds much like Los Angeles.....:tongue: