Need Help with a Voyeur Scenario

D_Hank_E_Hanabata

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Evening LPSG,

I'll try not to wall of text for easy reading:

Background: I live with my ex-gf and we're essentially fuck buddies that are free to date as we please (our relationship only lasted on sex, she lights my fire and she worships my endowment). I'm currently single and she has a semi-serious boyfriend.

Here's where it gets interesting: I never pegged him for a voyeur (he's a very normal guy, I knew him back in elementary school). But apparently their sex life is less than lively and something that riles him up is to see my ex get fucked or in ecstasy and told her he'd really like to be able to watch me and her in our usual sessions or possibly even a 3 way.

The problem: It's a little weird because I kinda know him, and hes historically been the jealous type (in the past he's been envious of me and my exes sexual chemistry). Just wonder if the actual event or aftermath will likely cause problems. Any similar experience or general thoughts would be appreciated.

Otherwise, he's not a bad looking guy and I'm not diametrically opposed to the idea. She of course, would love to do it.

iWatch

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you know him to be the jealous type, rely on the pattern. People can change, but nature takes the path that requires the least amount of effort/energy.

On the other hand, I would love to be in his situation.

D_Hank_E_Hanabata

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you know him to be the jealous type, rely on the pattern. People can change, but nature takes the path that requires the least amount of effort/energy.

On the other hand, I would love to be in his situation.

Useful feedback guys, thanks. I guess it's easier to decide having written it out that it will likely cause more problems than is worth it. It is very tempting though!

Lol, why would you love to be in his place?

Redheadchi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would tend to agree with everyone else. I think it would be fun but if he was the jealous type in the past, chances are that he is still that way. Things might seem good at the start but a couple weeks in he could change his mind/feelings about things and that could lead to major problems. Loosing her, being kicked out of the apartment and so on.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How jealous is "jealous"? If he is the kind of guy who has a gigantic ego, acts overly possesive and owns a gun, I think you should avoid him totally.

I think it's normal for him to be a little jealous of you. You and her dated and are still fb's! What man would not be a little intimated in that situation? Maybe he's really attracted to you and doesn't know of any other way to get you naked?

If he is generally cool to you and does not give off weird vibes, explore a little more if you think you'll like it and the after effects will be fine.

gert123

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Useful feedback guys, thanks. I guess it's easier to decide having written it out that it will likely cause more problems than is worth it. It is very tempting though!

Lol, why would you love to be in his place?

Why would anyone want to be in his shoes? Only reason I can think of is to watch you fuck her.

D_Hank_E_Hanabata

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Very mixed feedback I've been getting, I was definitely under the impression that it was something less than a cut and dry situation. Luckily I dont have a time limit to mull it over. But I may be able to extract a little more info and "feel" my way around it this Saturday at my birthday bash. Copious amounts of alcohol tend to help loosen the tongue.

P.S. Thanks for all the replies and PMs supporting my ego!

D_Hey Sailor

Experimental Member
Media
I was about to say "go with your gut instinct, not your dick's," but you've left out a big piece of the puzzle: just how motivated to go through with this are you and her? Obviously if she's semi-serious with him, she must be equally aware of his tendencies.

I see the bottom line as being this: if the three of you can't get together and speak with candour about the hypothetical sex, the concerns, and the consequences, then there is no way you're getting off clean after the deed is done.

I've had an experience like this in a very loose way, and I am sure the only reason it turned out OK was because of the above.

Last edited:

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How jealous is "jealous"? If he is the kind of guy who has a gigantic ego, acts overly possesive and owns a gun, I think you should avoid him totally.

I think it's normal for him to be a little jealous of you. You and her dated and are still fb's! What man would not be a little intimated in that situation? Maybe he's really attracted to you and doesn't know of any other way to get you naked?

If he is generally cool to you and does not give off weird vibes, explore a little more if you think you'll like it and the after effects will be fine.
This.
I totally think curiousme hit the nail on the head. I don't think he's jealous of you per say but of the relationship you have with his gf. The three of you should sit down and talk. Then get the ex aside and flat out ask her...if he goes ballistic...what happens to the two of you and will you still have a place to stay?

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd agree with the others, don't do it. Sounds as if it's likely to cause more trouble than it's worth, and you don't owe anything to him to help him with his relationship problems (or to her, really).

Also, thinking selfishly (on your behalf), having a live-in fuck buddy when you're single —*a situation that sounds as if it's working well for you and also, incidentally, for her — is a good set-up, and I don't think I'd be rocking the boat for this.