need help with a weird problem...

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Dude10, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Dude10

Dude10 New Member

so, this is kinda weird, but here goes. on my balls there are these kind of white spots that have arisen, skind of similar to pimples. they are different, however, in that you can't 'pop' them. it's not like they hurt though. i was just wondering if anyone has any clue what these white spots are? maybe a link to any info on them? thanks for any help

2. ljeffries

ljeffries New Member

They are hair follicles or whatever they are called....natural and normal.

3. erratic

Gold Member

Probably hair follicles. They could also be molluscum contagiosum, which sounds way worse than it is.

Ask your doctor if you're concerned.

4. PinkSteel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    have you ever looked at the skin on a raw turkey?
    absolutly normal.

Don't be surprised to get the odd ingrown hair though which will result in a pimple like flair up

5. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    You have 3 months to live.

6. Gab_Stone

Gab_Stone New Member

Albums:
    It's most likely a bad case of flesh eating genital warts. Say your goodbuys to your little buddy. JK! I've had my share of things like that that have just gone away and weren't anything like an std. Though that can be a sign of an std. I knew someone who got genital warts from someone who just brushed it aside when it went away after a while. Go get checked just to be safe!

7. Dude10

Dude10 New Member

so if they are hair follicles or whatever, is there anyway to get rid of them? becasue they look kind of weird and I don't want the next girl i have down there getting freaked out. and i have more than just like 2 or 3, its like a half dozen.

8. alex8.5

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you soak in a hot tub or a bath for while, you will be able to POP them, but maybe not all.

9. new_n_curious

new_n_curious New Member

Albums:
    You'll be fine once the hair grows out of them. :tongue:

10. westy30004

westy30004 New Member

Dude,

Don't know how old you are...but I am 39 and I have had them since I was in college. I have shown them to a couple of doctors, and they were not concerned. It has been 10-15 years since a dr. has looked at them, so I don't remeber they are called. They're not ingrown hairs and you might have them from now on. I have never had a chick "nut-up" because of them. Sometimes you can pop them when you get out of the shower, but popping them does not make them go away. Now if you get a small (about the size of a pin head) zit looking thing on your shaft or foreskin...well...that is a different story.

11. TurkeyWithaSunburn

Gold Member

Albums:
  12. B_The Greek Dude

B_The Greek Dude New Member

They're just sebaceous oil glans. They're at the base of every hair follicle all over your body, and absolutely nothing's wrong with you.

13. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I had the same problem, and each time it was sebus or an in-grown hair. I don't think there is anything to be worried about, but when in doubt, it is always better to seek for medical advice.

14. arrivaderciroma

arrivaderciroma New Member

I had them as a teen and maybe into my 20s. I was concerned but felt better when I found out that lots of other guys had them too.

Now that I'm older...hold on, I'll check..

Well, they're not so noticeable. There's a lot more hair there now but they look a lot less bumpy and just part of the environment.

Enjoy your cock.

15. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
  16. D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin

D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin Account Disabled

17. SenIWi

SenIWi New Member

Woo.. I was really scared that I had genital warts and I searched and found this thread. "Fordyce's spots" concluded that I did not have an STD! :)

18. Ed69

Gold Member

Doctors cost money that alot of us don't have.I broke,reset and splinted a broken fifth metacarple in my right hand and used whiskey for pain killer 8 weeks ago!

I've had bumps on my sack and the base of my dick since age 13 no big deal.

You sound like my neighbor who want's antibiotics for a cold or the flu.Some things you can deal with on your own some you can't.

19. midlifebear

Gold Member

Ah, Ed69 . . . another 'Mericuhn without health insurance? Even if you have health insurance you have to meet the deductible, which often costs money that a great many 'Mericuhns don't have.

Last week I visited the dermatologist who is part of the community health service of Catalonia. Nice office. Didn't have to wait more than 3 days for an appointment. He had me strip completely, then went over my entire body with a lamp and magnifying glass-- including a close inspection of my balls and asshole. He was even nice enough to compliment me on the size of my dick. He burned off (with liquid oxygen NOT nitrogen) a few supicious-looking things that might come back as cancer on my arms and back, including a couple of granulomas. Burning off growths like warts or other strange skin things does not leave a scar, whereas (according to the dermatologist) nitrogen works the same, but leaves white, permanent scar tissue. Total cost: 5 Euros. I left his office with a ton of free sunscreen and skin care samples. And to think there are so many 'Mericuhns dead set against a national health service care for everyone in the USA. Obviously, wars are more important.

I agree with you about the overuse of antibiotics for literally everything. However, imagine how pleased I was to discover that I can buy enalipril (an ACE inhibitor) for a recent diagnosis of mild hypertension as as a daily prophylactic against heart disease and stroke now that I'm in my late 50's -- and I don't need a physician's prescription. It's available over the counter. The cost of 100 10 mg Enalipril = 4 Euros, and they are blister packed instead of jumbling around loose in a "child proof" amber plastic bottle.

It's too bad so many of these folks posting about spots or growths on their dicks don't have the option of just visiting a physician without handing over the equivalent of a car payment.

#19 midlifebear, Jun 8, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2008
  20. Ed69

Gold Member

Draft saved Draft deleted