need help with my man

dasizeinquest

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey girls and guys...how are you...I was hoping and wondering if you can help me out...firsrt of all..im a girl in my early 20s ....and im having some sexual frustrations with my man. first let me say im a bit on the thick side....we seem to have problems having sex in certain positions like doggy and reverse cow girl. im trying to find out if its me...or him...or whatever...like his dick size....i would be happy to show you a few pics if you would honestly let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions etc. by the way my name is Stacey...

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
how about focusing on just the positions that do work with your size and then work towards "not so thick" so you both can enjoy it all?

don't try to fix what will not work, but focus on what does and slowly work towards making it all better!

by the way, ur gender says u're a guy?!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
im a 31 y.o. guy and have recently gotten into the size issue.

Ever since I was a freshman in college and my gf at the time commented on the fact that my dick was thinner than her ex's, I keep thinking I have a thin dick.

I am concerned of how I compare to other guys my age. I am concerned about my thickness and length. I actually am interested in comparing dick size with other guys just to see where I stack up.

If you are a girl and would be willing to give me your honest opinion,
please do so.

jslstl@sbcglobal.net

any advice on removing my hair on my back. Is there a way I can do this myself w/o the help of my gf. I am thinking about buying a "man groomer" or something.

I heard about laser hair removal but its way too expensive.

any other advice that I can do on my own w/o the aid of anyone else

I was wondering how many guys out there get blow jobs from either your wife or gf? Is it something that she does only to please you or does she do it because she enjoys it as well?

For the women: you can also answer this question.

My current gf, who I have been w/ for a long time (2.5 years and counting) hates giving bjs and I dont know what to do. She says she does not enjoy giving them and a lot she says has to do w/ the fact that her ex bf forced her head down on his penis while she was giving him head. Any advice?

hey ladies i need your honest advice and help. im a 31 year old guy my gf is 24. she hates to shave her pussy and i guess you can say I have a thing for shaved pussies or pussies with a landing strip on them. now I have to know...whats the deal with shaved pussies. I thought every girl shaves her pussy now days? is it an in thing or do just the "sexy hot" girls do it? any ways you can tell me of what I can do to get my gf to shave her pussy? she tells me one reason she hates doing it is because she is too lazy to keep it up...any advice

hey girls and guys...how are you...I was hoping and wondering if you can help me out...firsrt of all..im a girl in my early 20s ....and im having some sexual frustrations with my man. first let me say im a bit on the thick side....we seem to have problems having sex in certain positions like doggy and reverse cow girl. im trying to find out if its me...or him...or whatever...like his dick size....i would be happy to show you a few pics if you would honestly let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions etc. by the way my name is Stacey...

I guess if we were to apply a powerful quantity of 'benefit' to our doubts we might think this is the girlfriend using the boyfriend's account. But that's against the ToS so STOPPIT!

Personally I think the OP is a man trying to ask the question from his girlfriend's POV because he thinks he'll get better responses. He may have a point. But then there's the pictures thing - why would pictures help? Nah.. on second thoughts this is a very roundabout rate my cock thread and the OP should go fuck himself :yup: