need help with ring???

D_Solanga_Fairwell

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey i just wanted to get your opinions on this ring my friend got from thailand.

what you are supposed to do with it is you put the ring around your balls and it supposedly increases your come load and makes your balls bigger. he claims all his fighters in the gym use it for increased performance because it increases testosterone and they are all reporting signs that there loads are bigger and balls have gotten bigger.

has anyone used it or heard of this product
26092008197.jpg

Attachments

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
that is the R.O.P (ring of power) i have one. see the penis health site-site's for more info on this product.
and you put the whole package through it.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey i just wanted to get your opinions on this ring my friend got from thailand.

26092008197.jpg

It's called a Blakoe Ring. This one looks like the cheaper home made version; there's also a more professional looking job on the market (do a google) that comes at a more professional price.

The idea, I think, is that acid in the moisture content of the skin around the genitals reacts with the two metal parts, one copper, the other zinc, causing a minute electrical current that stimulates blood flow etc,.

I think the parts to make one can be obtained from any hardware shop; its just clear plastic tubing, copper central heating tub (small bore) and a similar size for the zinc.