Need help with virginity! scared!

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by davey_boy, Apr 23, 2008.

1. davey_boy

davey_boy New Member

Hey ive asked this question before but the circumstances were different! Im really just looking for some advice and reassurance. Basically, im a 19 year old virgin and i really want to lose it to my current girlfriend as i really like her and she really likes me. Im just scared as she is more experienced than me considering i have none :frown1:! To make matters worse when she asked me if i was a virgin i got scared and said i wasnt, im stupid i know.

I know my cock is small but i am aware that it is within the average regions! I dont think its this that is holding me back but possibly it is?

Any help gettin me through this is much appreciated!

thanks davey

2. D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth Account Disabled

you cock doesnt look small at all.
    Id imagine nervousness to totally natural in a 19y/0 virgin, man. But dont let it be b/c of your size. You da MAN.

3. B_FrenuLes

B_FrenuLes New Member

I lied about being a virgin to my first girlfriend too. It's no big deal. Here's how to do it:
    1. Make sure you and your dick are clean and pleasant smelling.
    2. Get her very hot and wet before trying to stick it in. Fondling the breasts helps. Oral sex or just grinding on top of her without being inside.
    3. Use a condom.
    4. Aim low! The vaginal opening is near the bottom of her "gash". Sort of stick the head down there and most girls will guide you in.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

4. B_boynextdoorkpt

B_boynextdoorkpt New Member

I have only made out with a girl and fingered her. Actualy the idea of going down on a girl gets me horny! LOL. I envy you, good luck!

5. dreamer20

Gold Member

Tell her the truth a.s.a.p. so that she will understand that you are having first time jitters. You don't want to be giving off weird vibes which might make her think that you don't like the idea of having sex with her. Goodluck.

6. davey_boy

davey_boy New Member

i have a tight forskin what is the best way to keep it comfortable inside the codom?

7. D_Claude Hopper

D_Claude Hopper New Member

I'll tell you this. Go to the store. take out 20 or 30 bucks and buy an assortment of condoms. Go home, warm up and practice trying them on. I have a friend with lots of foreskin and he always said that he liked condoms that fit a bit tighter around the base than at the top, so he could still get some movement of his foreskin. I can't make an exact recomendation to you, but short of just trying a few out, which should make you more confident the first time anyway (since you won't be worried about - how will it, does it, crap is this wrong, damn condom...etc..).

-John

8. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    1. Tell the truth.

9. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    1. Tell the truth. She'll actually probably think it's cute that you're so innocent.

2. Take it slow and let her guide you: You have to learn her body anyway; don't worry about being "pro-stud" because she's the one who knows herself best. Ask questions, show that you really care, and all will go much smoother than you pretending you know what you're doing.

10. 220483

Gold Member

don't think of it as something SPECIAL.. think it as a rehearsal! a lot of people tend to make the first TIME special, and end up 'screwing' it up... RELAX and go for it!

11. davey_boy

davey_boy New Member

just an update and a question -

its still not happend although this is because my girlfriend is having her time of the month...

she aslo informed me that she is on the pill, stupid question possibly but does the mean i dont need a condom and how will my tight forskin react without a condom?

thanks

12. PWRSTRK

PWRSTRK Member

DUDE! Where have you been for the last 30 years? Condoms necessary for protection for the both of you against things other than pregnancy. Experiment with condoms on your own before getting with your girl, but wear condoms. Period.

13. davey_boy

davey_boy New Member

yeah i know, i just heard somewhere on tv that when the woman was on the pill they man was really happy because he didnt need to wear a condom anymore. just didnt want to wear one when i didnt need to incase i get laughed at or soemthing.

14. Disco_diesel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Been with my GF for over 5 years and still wear a condom (for finishing off). She wont go on the pill as it can make you go a bit chubby and i dont want kids:eek:!

Dont worry about it man, she should respect you for it, your protecting her as well as yourself.

...ooh and have a safety wank:smile:

15. dolfette

Gold Member

even nonvirgins can be nervous and inexperienced.

and every woman is different, so experience with another girl wouldn't have taught you what this one likes.

allow her to set the pace. watch her responses to your touch...you'll know when you've got it right! clits are fragile, they aren't like dicks, so be gentle.

the best sex i ever had was with a virgin. the time he took to explore my body and responses was mind blowing.

so chill. stock up on condoms & practice putting them on. quit fretting.

16. davey_boy

davey_boy New Member

thankyou your all very helpful and im taking all ur advice in, its really helping

17. Viking_UK

Gold Member

Get some practice in with putting the condoms on beforehand too. Confidence is a lot more sexy than fumbling.

18. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

experienced women may feel it a privilege to initiate a man into sex and turn him into a great lover. give her a chance. Rubbers aren't as bad as some people say. And they are lots cheaper than a baby and 18 years of child support.

19. davey_boy

davey_boy New Member

sorry to come back to this but i have another question....

does anyone know of any good websites for sex tips for virgins?

thanks

20. craig_uk

craig_uk Member

Albums:
    i would be really careful about building this up too much. Just get naked, explore each other, take your time and have some fun.

Be honest with her is good advice. Hopefully this will encourage her to take the lead a bit.

Touch her planty and move slowly over her whole body. You want lots of foreplay, get here really turned on, go down on her and explore more with your tongue before you fuck.

Draft saved Draft deleted