Need Help

hung8x6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Im vers but and so is my bf, but we live 3 hours apart. i can take him easily but im 8 cut 6 around and with the distance and not seeing each other often, he has trouble. i have to be done quick cuase it starts to hurt him. granted if we practiced more he'd be adjusted to it. but that isn't possible at this time. he is afraid of desenceatisers. says "it's supose to hurt for a reason, so you know if something is wrong" and he really only likes water based lube. can anyone help me give me some advice? a short of making a replica of my cock and him practice with it lol

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not much into anal sex but I'd think he could just buy a dildo and practise some. It seems like an easy solution... or at least it seems like it would be

RFtech

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'd say just make sure you've got some good lube (I really like Maximus, the thickest and best water based I've tried, also the only one my wife and I can use for anal without her hurting a bit...), and you can see a world of difference. Most water-based don't last long enough or aren't slick enough for extended play, buy find the right one and you should be fine. I'm assuming you know well enough to go slow and give plenty of time for his body to adjust to you once you're in...

Last edited: