1. LordDivineFist

LordDivineFist New Member

Albums:
    So my boyfriend and I haven't been doing the dirty for awhile now and it was all because he figured that having sex every day got a little old after awhile. I suppose I could understand (he is the top in this relationship) but I still lust after his huge dick. I love him deeply and we've been together for coming up on a year. I often express my love for him through various forms of touch. But recently, every time I try to get it in my mouth he pushes me off of him or he stops me from going through with it. Is it so wrong of me to want my man to help me with my oral fixation or is it a bit much?

2. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Well you should be having sex in a healthy relationship. How long has it been? If more than a month I suggest you sit down and talk and allow each other to express your feelings to each other.
    He could be having some issues at work, or feeling depressed or some medical reason for the decline in his libido. The longer you let it go it will cause more issues as each day goes by.
    Good luck.

3. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Maybe your top would like more variety. Try something else besides oral. If you just need to suck on something get a plug or a dick shaped gag or similar. He may find you making a cast of him for your own use flattering also. Think outside the box.

4. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

I'm sorry, but I don't think plugs, gags, or even exact replicas of a cock are in any way a substitute for cock, especially the cock of the man you love.

I agree with nudeyorker that in a healthy relationship, sex should be going on.

I think you need to have a talk with your partner and try to come to some understanding regarding the best way to meet both your sexual needs.

5. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    you can only talk about your feelings. and ask him about his feelings.
    then go from there.

6. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    Perhaps you are a bit much and he knows he can have you do whatever for him at anytime? I'd be pulling back at this point, letting him know by my inactions "fuck you"! I may wonder why he doesn't want sex too much? Especially if it was often in the beginning and declined to practically nothing. Why? What else may be going on? Etc.

Draft saved Draft deleted